You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.18 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » ITT, Cheese loses his mind because of a flute
Bottom
Topic Subject:ITT, Cheese loses his mind because of a flute
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 09-19-07 10:41 AM EDT (US)         
For the past 10 minutes I have been subjected to the most awful form of torture imaginable. Someone, somewhere, in my dorm is playing a flute or piccolo or other high-pitched feminine instrament.

To make matters worse, they are repeating the same basic series of 10-20 over and over occasionally changing them around.

I've checked the nearby rooms, but since there is a pipe that runs right over my room since I am on the end of the hall, it could be from anywhere.

Duh dada duh da duh da duh da dada duh da duh da....it's just keeps going.

I can't drown it out because roomie is alseep.

Thank God I've got a class in 30 minutes.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing

[This message has been edited by Cheesewiz (edited 07-28-2016 @ 09:51 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Kumar Shah
Skirmisher
posted 09-19-07 12:34 PM EDT (US)     1 / 18       
Hey Cheese. Howz it going?

Can you do the Double Yoda?
A sexual move, where you do a double backflip, insert your penis into the orifice of choice, and scream, "Afraid are you?"
LordKivlov
Royal Guard
posted 09-19-07 12:39 PM EDT (US)     2 / 18       
Bah screw that, wake your roomate up. Mine sleeps in till like 10 minimum everyday and I gotta be up at 630 every freaking day.

Also this is where having headphones comes in handy, cause a sound like that can only make you wanna kill someone with a fork :P

Proud Citizen of Sovietcanuckistan
Elpea
Hal
(id: lp_usa)
posted 09-19-07 02:11 PM EDT (US)     3 / 18       
Get out some drums, follow the music.

Xiphias
Skirmisher
posted 09-19-07 03:02 PM EDT (US)     4 / 18       
Or an amp. A big amp. You don't necessarily need a guitar, you just have to create a feedback loop.
GoForGoldenJarls
Skirmisher
posted 09-19-07 03:07 PM EDT (US)     5 / 18       
Sing along.

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 09-19-07 05:43 PM EDT (US)     6 / 18       
They actually need a flute to annoy people? LAME.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph

[This message has been edited by yakcamkir (edited 09-19-2007 @ 05:43 PM).]

oliver
Skirmisher
posted 09-19-07 05:51 PM EDT (US)     7 / 18       
Haha, you lucky bastard. I produce electronic dance music, and I always listen through my day's work half past twelve in the evening. With this stereo.

My neighbours love me.
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 09-19-07 07:03 PM EDT (US)     8 / 18       
Geez, they finally stopped...I survived. All I know is that flute playing better not be a regular activity of theirs.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
GoForGoldenJarls
Skirmisher
posted 09-19-07 07:07 PM EDT (US)     9 / 18       
What a beautiful array of colors!

Taufiq Khan
Skirmisher
(id: Shala_T)
posted 09-19-07 07:19 PM EDT (US)     10 / 18       
I love the ice cream truck tune

★★★★★
Rawr_98
Skirmisher
posted 09-19-07 08:03 PM EDT (US)     11 / 18       
Headphones never looked as beautiful as when someon's ranting or when they're playing stupid songs over and over

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music listen to crazy screamo, copy and paste this into your sig
LordKivlov
Royal Guard
posted 09-19-07 09:05 PM EDT (US)     12 / 18       
Headphones never looked as beautiful as when someon's ranting or when they're playing stupid songs over and over
Or when you have a roomate that chews with their mouth open.. Really loudly.

Trying to solve a physics problem and then all of a sudden *SMACK MUNCH MUNCH SMACK* That its suck a distracting noise..

Dio_the_lonely
Banned
posted 09-19-07 09:06 PM EDT (US)     13 / 18       
Drums=idea good.
SmashNBash
Skirmisher
posted 09-19-07 09:08 PM EDT (US)     14 / 18       
Ya want annoying? Go play CSS and tell me if the damn sniper rifles and Desert Eagles are the most unfair thing on the planet.

That and BOOM HEADSHOT every 15 seconds...

Lolocausts are fun.
LordKivlov
Royal Guard
posted 09-19-07 09:31 PM EDT (US)     15 / 18       
HAHA CSS is a joke. I can go 40-3 one map, and the next map I'm struggling to even make it out of spawn alive. The hitboxes are just so horrible.
The fact that someone has an equal chance of killing me across the hallway because of a random HS while running with an AK as I have crouching with an awp aiming at their chest is soooo BS.

As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 09-20-07 10:18 AM EDT (US)     16 / 18       
A silencer would help all of these problems...just need a .38 to go with it

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
Thanatos
Skirmisher
(id: deathmaster666)
posted 09-20-07 10:23 AM EDT (US)     17 / 18       
My uni lacks artistic talent(thankfully). Though some guy who lived below my room last year loved to crank up his woofer each night. Don't know how many nights I had to spend awake trying to MSN myself to sleep.

Help me to tally the forums belief patterns, vote in my poll

Tally so far:-
Agnostics:18
Atheists:28
Theists:42
Graceless
Skirmisher
posted 09-21-07 03:22 AM EDT (US)     18 / 18       
I produce electronic dance music
Dude, 12 years of piano and you're producing that??
I mean, when you're one of the lucky bastards who can produce some real music...

btw, I wouldn't turn the stereo on if I were you. Unless you want cans of beer scattered on your floor.

6 minutes remaining.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames