You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.26 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » 5th age ideas just for fun
Bottom
Topic Subject:5th age ideas just for fun
Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-15-03 11:48 AM EDT (US)         
Ok ok. there was a post a while back i think that someone requested there should be a 5th age. though many people said ES would not put a 5th age in. So just for fun instead of discussing about new civs how about we have ideas on the 5th age even though it doesn't exist and probably never will. So to have ideas about the 5th age this is required:

God(s)

GP(s)

MU( if you can thnk of any)

Bonuses with your civ

Requirements to get to 5th age.

Here's mine

Frigg

Mu: Fenris Wolf
HP:2006
Attack:35 crush 23 hack
special:Massive roar doin 75 hack 60 pierce and 50 crush to anything in front of the wolf.55 seconds to recharge.
Speed:3.5
Cost: (can only create one): 900F 30FA
Training Time:1:00
Armor: 55% P 61% H 99% C
Techs: ( only one) Frigg's Blessing: Frigg gives the Fenris wolf the aility to create fenris wolf broods instantly and cheaper. 100F 100FA

Requirements: Buld Wonder in Mythic. Wonder loses instant win ability in Ragnorak Age. 2000F 2000W 2000G 100FA

GOD POWER:Volcano: A volcanoe appears and first shoots falming spheres into the sky doing 150 crush to anything hit by them. Then later erupts doing TREMENDOUS DAMAGE to every enemy unit and building and possibly decimating 3/4 of your enemies leaving the rest almost an inch from destruction.

P.S. this is like creating your own overpowered MUs and GPs but please don't create mus with like 20,000 Hp and 500 attack but please mak them powerful though. This just for fun. A break from discussing new civs. Have a good time!

AuthorReplies:
Phat Fox
Skirmisher
posted 03-15-03 01:23 PM EDT (US)     1 / 26       
Cool ideas I would like a 5th age it would be sweet. The volcano idea sounds kinda cool but needs some work. The wolf well that is just strong way too strong but i guess since its in the 5th age the unit should be strong.
Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-15-03 02:26 PM EDT (US)     2 / 26       
Your right as I said this is just expressing your ideas for the non existent 5th age even if they are overpowered.
Outlander
Skirmisher
posted 03-15-03 07:19 PM EDT (US)     3 / 26       

Quoted from Flames:

Mu: Fenris Wolf

Um... There is already a fenris wolf...
Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-15-03 09:03 PM EDT (US)     4 / 26       
Well actually no. The MU I think your refering to is the fenris wolf BROOD. Ornlu is not the Fenris wolf either. I made this topic to have fun with discussing the 5th age not to talk about mine.

[This message has been edited by Flames (edited 03-15-2003 @ 09:05 PM).]

monroepq
Skirmisher
posted 03-15-03 09:17 PM EDT (US)     5 / 26       
Is this really necessary? Many games do not even reach heroic unless you play DM, and very very rarely does the game get to mythic. It would be a waste of time.
Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-15-03 09:28 PM EDT (US)     6 / 26       
Does anyone read the post!? Sorry it's just that monreopq did you read my post fullY? I mean i said this just for fun. Were not asking for a 5th age. Just a way of expressing fairly overpowered MUs and GPs without getting flamed. If that wasn't made clear to you then I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for my sudden outbreak. (Yes, I am getting tired of putting a smiley face at the end of almost all my posts).
jaguar_rocker
Skirmisher
posted 03-16-03 01:12 AM EDT (US)     7 / 26       
When u get to ragnarok age, i think that u should research some technology to make the wonder victory work. It should be researched at the wonder itself and should take at least 2 mins.
Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-16-03 11:56 AM EDT (US)     8 / 26       
Oh that's good idea. I made the Wonder victory diminish in the 5th age because i mean look at the GP and MU. But still just in case there should be a technology like that. maybe it should cost 500W 500F 500G 25FA? Once again I will say this I did not post this topic to talk about MY 5th age ideas. but I posted to talk about yours.
Samuraiwally
Skirmisher
posted 03-16-03 12:38 PM EDT (US)     9 / 26       
Than we could have some "rejected" MUs back like the Golum and the gryphin! I discovered lately AOM had a gryphin..

But we should have a cerberus!
By the way, some more MUs would be sweet anyway, because of those "over-strong" Norse...
And I think the harpy should be a MU, it was before because if you put one down in the editor they have the team collor first.

Annyway, I would love cerberus, and argos... for the greek.
For the Egyptian I would like Ammut... and for the Norse... uhm... well, I heard they believed in a giant cat called Mngwa, I could be wrong afcourse...

Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-16-03 01:08 PM EDT (US)     10 / 26       
Griffins in the game? I don't know but the Argoswould be good. I also have a 5th age mu for the norse the Jormungand ( one of loki's children. Its a GARGANTUAN serpent that circles the world). I have a ton of overpowered GPs like Solar Flame ( I made it up. Its burst of falming gases from the sun. I know what it sounds like you don't have to tell me.) Thnx alot. Oh here are some ideas for 5th age gods : Persophone, Cronos( I don't give a crap if he's a titan. Titans were elder GODS),and few more I think.
superdroideka
Skirmisher
posted 03-16-03 01:28 PM EDT (US)     11 / 26       
Demeter (only available to Hades)
GP: Demeter's wrath: destoys all enemy farms on the map and the enemy can't create enemy farms during the minute after the GP.

MU: Cerberus: three-headed hellhound. It can devour 3 human units but has to wait 1.5 minute to do it again.
hack attack: 30 (*0.5 vs heroes, *2 vs MUs)
crush attack: 20
HP: 2000
Hack armor: 60%
Pierce armor: 70%
Crush armor: 90%
Price: 500 food, 500 wood, 500 gold, 45 favor, 7 pop
(you can only build one or two of them)

Technologies:
Food supplies: makes all units faster
Demeter's bless: makes villies farm faster
Poison arrows: takes toxotes' arrows poisonous, dealing 6 damage/second for 3 seconds. Needs 10 secs to fire a new poisonous arrow

[This message has been edited by superdroideka (edited 03-16-2003 @ 03:02 PM).]

Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-16-03 01:43 PM EDT (US)     12 / 26       
Damater. sweet. Thnx superdroideka. Finally we can get the ideas comin' in. Deadly techs sweet job
redwolfalex
Skirmisher
posted 03-23-03 06:16 PM EDT (US)     13 / 26       
norse gp: raid basically you cast it in the water and a buch of longboats come loaded with vikings and deploy on the enemie's shoreline, causing maximum devastation

^Redwolf^
Don't sit there and take it! They built it we can break it!-AF
Voted The AOMH favorite newbie '03(first semester)
Member of the Phantom Warrior clan
Proud Member of Dragon Gaming Design Network
\...\Skate and Destroy/.../
King Sausage
Skirmisher
posted 03-23-03 07:30 PM EDT (US)     14 / 26       
Eros (known as Cupid) You can only have Eros if you worshiped Aphrodite

GP: umm, help me out here

Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-23-03 07:45 PM EDT (US)     15 / 26       
KS Aphrodite ain't a major god.

Here:

Eros:

GP: Arrows of Peace.
Eros strikes a ton of enemy units converting them to your side with increaesed armor,HP,speed etc.

MU: Gryffon
HP:456
Armor:
79%P
89%H
100%C
Attack:17 hack

Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 03-24-03 05:13 AM EDT (US)     16 / 26       
Eros?? Why should Eros be minor god. He was demi-god. Anyway you change Eros with Helios.

The horn of Hel Hammerhand shall sound in the deep. One last time... Great deeds awake!!! Now for wrath, now for ruin and the Red dawn!!! Forth Eolingas!!!
Yohan Hoogland
Skirmisher
posted 03-25-03 12:25 PM EDT (US)     17 / 26       
how about this:

for the greek:

5th age Roman age (you know, the romans conquered greece)

god: gaia godess of the earth

mu: cerebus (three headed hell hound)

gp: explosion all units, buildings and other crap is removed from the game, and you start again with a few villagers and with your starting tc.

techs:

gaia`s blessing 300 w 250 f 60 fa 500 g

wood get an additional 50 wood and goldmines get another 1000 gold, farms produce food faster, animals are fatter and produce more food.

poison arrows 300 w 300 g

archers gain a special attack, a poison arrow. the fire it after 90 seconds and they do 20 pierce damage more, and the enemy unit is poisoned, meaning that it gains 5 damage per seconde.

sharp knive 250 g 250 f

infantry do 50% more hack damage

hooves of diamond 250 g 250 f

cavalry get 100% pierce armor

also a cool myth unit:

Talos, it was a huge giant, created by Hepaestus. Given to king Minos of Kreta, it was used for the protection of the iland. it killed people entering the island, by making itself very hot and hug those poor people. Talos was killed by Medea because she was able to get a hair from its body.

so:

name Talos
age 5th
hp 1250
hack damage 75
crush damage 45
pierce armor 15%
hack armor 75%
crush armour 99%
speed 2,5
special attack flamy hug, killing all units in its area. recharge time: 2,5 minutes
created at: temple

another god:

Atlas god of universe
son of Japetus, Japetus was one of the titans. For atlas` crime by helping the titans, he had to carry the universe.

GP: wormhole
the enemys military units are transported elsewhere in the universe.

mu: see page up.

[This message has been edited by Yohan Hoogland (edited 03-26-2003 @ 05:30 AM).]

Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-25-03 04:02 PM EDT (US)     18 / 26       
wat strong minor Godess! I like the GP too....
redwolfalex
Skirmisher
posted 03-25-03 04:06 PM EDT (US)     19 / 26       
Angrboda(only for loki) (not a god, but a really powerful giant)
MU:Surtr(a super fire giant)
HP:2000
Attack: 75 hack, 25 crush
Speed: 2.5
Hack armor: 75%
Pierce armor: 99%
Crush armor: 45%
Special Attack: surtr bursts flame everywhere, severly damaging units in its area of effect
Techs: angrboda's voice: the giantess angrboda incites surtr to destroy, increasing his attack and hp; loki's offspring: increases the armor and hp of fenris wolf broods, and jormund brood; dawn of ragnarok: angrboda gathers all of the giants to begin ragnarok, increasing their speed.
GP: Rage of the Giants: anrboda sends her most powerful giants to destroy an enemy's base for 30 secs

^Redwolf^
Don't sit there and take it! They built it we can break it!-AF
Voted The AOMH favorite newbie '03(first semester)
Member of the Phantom Warrior clan
Proud Member of Dragon Gaming Design Network
\...\Skate and Destroy/.../
Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-25-03 05:36 PM EDT (US)     20 / 26       
Damn!! I want to use Surtr!!!

Here i another idea for me:

Kronos
MU:
Echidna
HP:846
55%P
55%H
100%C
sp:6.9
Special: Is able to summon Ladon, Orthus, the true Chimera and hydra.
Attack:40Crush 10 hack

Orthus
Fast Nemean Lion with earthshaking roar. Best building killer unit in the game
HP:1029
Sp:7.8
attack:85 crush
Special:MASSIVE roar doibng over 500 crush

Hydra
Powerful five headed behemoth
HP:1653
Sp.5.1
attack:35 hack.
Specialoes 100 hack with powerful bite

Chimera
army shredder doing both large amounts of hack and pierce damage
HP:1030
Sp.6.5
attack:35 hack 45 pierce
SpecialPowerful blasting flames and sonic waves doing splash. 40 hack 50 pierce

Ladon
Quick unit killer dragon. good against human soilders
HP:1045
Sp.4.6
attack 60 hack and 10 pierce
Special:none does splash BTW

GP:Great Technology
Kronos travels to the future (assuming there is a future to the place your going to invoke the GP on) and brings back a....NUCLEAR BOMB! Only all of Echidna's children can hold it nad launch it...hee hee hee the power.....

Techs:Evolution
Kronos grants more hP to Echidna's children

Norse_Warrior7
Skirmisher
posted 03-25-03 10:17 PM EDT (US)     21 / 26       
i like these 5th age ideas they are pretty fun...yohan, gaia sounds really cool, starting over option would be fun...flames maybe you haven't played greek in a while but last time i checked hydra and chimera were the mu's for dionysus and artemis

ESO Names - Lord_Of_Myth777, SK_DeathWielder
Rating: 1600+
Civs: Thor and Odin since the beginning.
I am the messenger of the gods, heralding the second coming of the Ragnarok
Yohan Hoogland
Skirmisher
posted 03-26-03 05:18 AM EDT (US)     22 / 26       
thank you guyes. but flames, the hydra and chimera and crap are already existing. or are those just updated files for hydra and chimera? i`d like to know.

and also this:

when u use the gp all the food, wood and gold sources are gone, exept the non-used ones. maybe it`s overpowered but its way cool.

Yohan Hoogland
Skirmisher
posted 03-26-03 05:30 AM EDT (US)     23 / 26       
guys, all look at my edited post.
Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-26-03 05:42 PM EDT (US)     24 / 26       
@at norse warrior iknow that but it should just more bada** versions. That's why....
dutchpower
Skirmisher
posted 03-31-03 09:47 AM EDT (US)     25 / 26       

Freyr
MU: Elf: Archer MU which heals allied units. 500 HP, 20 Pierce Attack. Speed: 4.80 Cost: 80 food 25 favor.
GP: Fertility: Villagers gather food from farms almost instantly.
Techs: Magic Ship: Longboats have 25% more speed and 20% more HP's.
Magic Blade: Huskarls have 30% more attack.

-----------Dutchpower Out------------

Yohan Hoogland
Skirmisher
posted 04-02-03 04:12 AM EDT (US)     26 / 26       
bump
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames