You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.17 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » If You Designed AoM........
Bottom
Topic Subject:If You Designed AoM........
dutchpower
Skirmisher
posted 03-24-03 11:48 AM EDT (US)         
If you designed AoM, what would the differences be with what it is like now? What would you have added to it, what would you have removed from it, what things in it would you have edited etc...?

-----------Dutchpower Out------------

AuthorReplies:
lytyrstorm
Skirmisher
posted 03-25-03 05:17 PM EDT (US)     1 / 17       
Keep the pop cap at 300, scratch the current system and stick with the AoK one, forget settlements, and that's all.
Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-25-03 05:53 PM EDT (US)     2 / 17       
i would have increased the pop cap at 1000 (well okay just keep it at 300 in reg. but only 1000 in the editor)do you know epic the battles can be having unlimited rec., a code which allows you to create any unit in a split second and over 100 fa (also that should be in the editer)!?!? Ah the destruction...the horrible evil destruction hee...heee...hee...hee..HAHAHAHAHA!!!
WilliamtheBloody
Skirmisher
posted 03-25-03 10:15 PM EDT (US)     3 / 17       
You're sick, Flames. Sick and Evil. No wonder I find you funny Are you sure you're not related to me?

The path of the damned is to walk alone for all eternity
/IPhear the Phang!I\
IIII/.......................\IIII
IIII.........................IIII
\II.........................II/
\I
.........................I/
Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 03-26-03 08:57 AM EDT (US)     4 / 17       

Quote:

Keep the pop cap at 300, scratch the current system and stick with the AoK one, forget settlements, and that's all.

Enough!!!!! AOK died do you understand!!!! Snap out of it!!!!!

The horn of Hel Hammerhand shall sound in the deep. One last time... Great deeds awake!!! Now for wrath, now for ruin and the Red dawn!!! Forth Eolingas!!!
svede
Skirmisher
posted 03-26-03 12:27 PM EDT (US)     5 / 17       
AoK NEVER died.

|Svede|
|Proud Member and Webmaster of Tsunami Studios|
|Creator of the SCN Design Network|
|Scripter of TS@Everglades, officially rated 4.3|
Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-26-03 05:58 PM EDT (US)     6 / 17       
Thnx WTB.
And im not sick just to have an expression on the forums.
Im sick to my friends and parents. I'm messed up I know. Were not related (even though you seem like my cousin whos around 20-21 years old and would probably play AOM since he has WC3)....
Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 03-27-03 08:13 AM EDT (US)     7 / 17       
AOK will die. It is a matter of time. It's over.

The horn of Hel Hammerhand shall sound in the deep. One last time... Great deeds awake!!! Now for wrath, now for ruin and the Red dawn!!! Forth Eolingas!!!
Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-27-03 03:47 PM EDT (US)     8 / 17       
Yes Diex AOK WILL die. Good things come and go....
Highgear56
Skirmisher
posted 03-27-03 06:50 PM EDT (US)     9 / 17       
I would have put a campaign editor in. What do the rest of you say?

Look up. Look down. Look at my thumb.

Gee, you're dumb.

Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 03-28-03 08:23 AM EDT (US)     10 / 17       
@Highgear
AOM doesn't have Campaign Editor? How do you make the campaigns then?

@Flames
Yes everything dies. Except chess. It survived from ancient Crete to Rome and finally Russia.

Flames
Skirmisher
posted 03-28-03 04:41 PM EDT (US)     11 / 17       
yeah chess is great. Its awsome and will NEVER die.
Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 03-29-03 07:18 AM EDT (US)     12 / 17       
Yes. But what i was pointing is that lytyrstorm better wake up and see the truth. That this is far more realistic that the AOK engine. He starts to get boring and annoying. When he will understand that the AOK engine is dead. The next AOM or AOE will have the AOM engine.

Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 03-29-03 07:36 AM EDT (US)     13 / 17       
Let'see if it will work

Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 03-29-03 07:40 AM EDT (US)     14 / 17       
Damm. Ket's see this

Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 03-29-03 07:42 AM EDT (US)     15 / 17       
Maybe this. Is working!!!

[This message has been edited by Diex_Aye (edited 03-29-2003 @ 07:43 AM).]

Highgear56
Skirmisher
posted 04-03-03 09:18 PM EDT (US)     16 / 17       
Well, there isn't a button that says "Campaign Editor", like, easily put scenarios in a campaign file like Age of Kings and Age of Empires

Look up. Look down. Look at my thumb.

Gee, you're dumb.

Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 04-04-03 07:10 AM EDT (US)     17 / 17       
Then how do you make a campaign?

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames