You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Awesome expansion idea..
Bottom
Topic Subject:Awesome expansion idea..
Glock_Glock
Skirmisher
posted 03-28-03 06:56 PM EDT (US)         
I just had the best expansion idea..
Ok, the expansion is called, through the ages...or generations...or something cheesy like that. anyways, i havent worked out the details but lets just say theres one new civ...

Ok, and this civ will be, a throwback to the old aoe games!!!!!!! ("maybe name it generations or something")

What i mean of course is, they will have all the old aoe units...hmm some examples: legions, stone throwers, woad raiders, knights, cavalry archers, composite bowmen, cataphracts....hmm thats all i can think of right now i just posted as soon as i thought of this

Now i know its not historically accurate, im still working out some of the details, but everybody who has played aoe or aok would love this idea am i right? the ability to see all our old 'friends' again in the new game...
Hmm, the god powers would have to be worked out..and everything....but if anybody has your ideas i would be glad to hear them, like examples of possible units, i didnt even think about god powers but they could have something, maybe relating to things that you could do in the old games but not in the new...
But anyways do you think its a good idea!?

AuthorReplies:
Zalpacuiztli
Skirmisher
posted 03-28-03 11:55 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
It's a good idea for a new Age game but not for the AoM Expansion. It would be really cool to have an Age game in which you start in the Stone Age and then advance until the Imperial Age or maybe further...

"I HATE THE WORLD AND IT HATES ME TOO"
Loser of Mithrandir_88's Non-Award for Losing the "Whoever Gets the Last Post Loses" Thread
Winner of the "Craziest Forummer Award" AoMH Semi-Annual Awards '03
Co-Author of the Aztec Civilization Outline for AOM
Yohan Hoogland
Skirmisher
posted 04-02-03 12:05 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
when do you think this idea can be ready? 2008? or how big computer do you have. pentium V 5 gigahertz with 720 mb ram? well, i don`t and the rest of the world also don`t. so this idea of yours, well, i think it will never be.
Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 04-03-03 11:51 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
It gets boring.
Outlander
Skirmisher
posted 04-05-03 02:36 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
All this speculation gets a little dull...

I've heard somewhere that there are no fires in hell
Just constant reminders that all you did was fail

I'm baaack
Cossack Boy
Skirmisher
posted 04-09-03 09:23 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Where's the awesome expansion idea? I don't see any. I'm confused...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames