You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Has anyone heard this...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Has anyone heard this...
God of War
Skirmisher
posted 04-04-03 04:23 PM EDT (US)         
I just heard from a previously reliable source that the expansion had been announced. The Chinese and British/Celtic/Arthurian mythology. First off, he's never been wrong before, but I haven't a notion where he got the info. Second, It's past April fools or I would suspect that and Third, I'm going to beat the holy hell out him if it's not true. The only thing I know is that he did hear it and is not making up that fact. Has anyone else heard anything?
AuthorReplies:
DarkKnight_
Skirmisher
(id: PW_DarkKnight)
posted 04-04-03 04:30 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
Im sure if it was announced, ES would have posted it here or at their site.

DK
Sunshine
Banned
posted 04-04-03 04:34 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
Perhaps you could ask your source where he got the information from?
golfnut
Skirmisher
posted 04-04-03 04:57 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
Hope its true. Chinese would be great and so would the Celtic. Druids for heroes etc. Never thought of that.I wonder if the celtic warriors will yell FREEDOM when they charge and have blue faces.
Sunshine
Banned
posted 04-04-03 05:03 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       

Quote:

I wonder if the celtic warriors will yell FREEDOM when they charge and have blue faces

It would be interesting, though the Celts were a different group of people, then the Picts and the Scots.

[This message has been edited by Sunshine (edited 04-04-2003 @ 05:04 PM).]

hades27
Skirmisher
posted 04-04-03 05:05 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
i doubt the arthurians as they have no real myth unit creatures? The chinese would be so cool! I wonder what kind of creatures they will bring.

- BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!!
ESO: IamHades27

Winner of the least favorite forumer AoMH's award 2002!!
golfnut
Skirmisher
posted 04-04-03 05:27 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
Sunshine,the time period I was joking about is also quite a bit removed fom the time period used in AOM. While I'm not an expert on the mythology of the british isles, i think the base civs/religon they would be using are quite similar across the region including northern France and the Gaelic people. www.crosswinds.net/~daire/names/deities.html

I'm also sure the UK people can give us better info.

Sunshine
Banned
posted 04-04-03 05:53 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
I understand quite clearly.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames