You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » My apologies for constantly complaining about the pop system
Bottom
Topic Subject:My apologies for constantly complaining about the pop system
lytyrstorm
Skirmisher
posted 04-04-03 07:48 PM EDT (US)         
As of now I solemnly swear that I will stop always complaining about the AoM pop system for good, and I will also not start complaining about other pop systems on the other HG sites. Sorry to those those I bothered (Diex_Aye in particular) with it. I get carried away sometimes.

P.S. I know this is not about Future ES games, but this is where I need to apologize.

AuthorReplies:
Outlander
Skirmisher
posted 04-05-03 02:21 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
very impressive.
Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 04-05-03 11:00 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Was about bloody time.

The horn of Hel Hammerhand shall sound in the deep. One last time... Great deeds awake!!! Now for wrath, now for ruin and the Red dawn!!! Forth Eolingas!!!

[This message has been edited by Diex_Aye (edited 04-05-2003 @ 11:00 AM).]

Compa_Mighty
Skirmisher
posted 04-05-03 12:36 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
You know, personally, I think if you don't like it, you have the right to complain. If other people don't like it, let them be, there are many people that are very intolerant.

Co-Author of the Aztec Civilization Outline for AoM.
Peter Jackson and Guillermo del Toro to do The Hobbit!
Chichén Itzá is one of the New 7 Wonders of the World!
Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 04-06-03 10:20 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
You know this will not change. It is far better like this and ES won't change it. And why ES would listen to 1 when 50 agree with?

The horn of Hel Hammerhand shall sound in the deep. One last time... Great deeds awake!!! Now for wrath, now for ruin and the Red dawn!!! Forth Eolingas!!!
aomok_go
Skirmisher
posted 04-06-03 02:55 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
The Pop System is one of the better things new to AOM: you have to make choices. in AOK you could, in theory, make an army of 150 soldiers.now you can't and your armies have to be more efective and you need to think about whch units to create.
Yohan Hoogland
Skirmisher
posted 04-08-03 04:59 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
yes, aoe and aok were strategy games but in aom you would have to think which combo you`d use. in aok is was good just to mass your units, almost nothing could counter it, but now, also thanks to the pop-slots, you need to have a very effective army. very good thinking of ES!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames