You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » New Units for the X-Pack
Bottom
Topic Subject:New Units for the X-Pack
Acur_2p
Skirmisher
posted 04-06-03 03:12 PM EDT (US)         
Hi Guys!

I thaught a bit about and here are my opinions:

Eggy: Raiding Slinger, Raiding Priest, A new MU which can switch between Range and Hack attack!

Greek: A Assasin Unit, which makes 50 Dam with 1 Shot. But the shot has a very long cool down time. A Pegasi with a Archer.

Norse: A range attacking Hersir, a Forest fighter; If he dont move or attack he looks like a tree!

what are your opinions?

AuthorReplies:
Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 04-06-03 03:23 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
The only man that tame Pegasus was Vellerephon. So it can't something like that.

The horn of Hel Hammerhand shall sound in the deep. One last time... Great deeds awake!!! Now for wrath, now for ruin and the Red dawn!!! Forth Eolingas!!!
Mythos_Ruler
Skirmisher
posted 04-09-03 02:26 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Didn't Perseus tame Pegasus or was that just in "Clash of the Titans"?
THE_champion95
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-03 04:40 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
Im afraid I dont like your ideas, they are way to far-fetched and have nothing to do with mythology.
Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-03 05:25 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
It was made up.

The horn of Hel Hammerhand shall sound in the deep. One last time... Great deeds awake!!! Now for wrath, now for ruin and the Red dawn!!! Forth Eolingas!!!
aomok_go
Skirmisher
posted 04-13-03 04:58 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
was this just a sudden burst of no thought ideas or did you actually thought wether this was: A: historycally true, B: mythologically related to the civs the units are from, C: if it was possible, or just a stupid idea that will never go. My guess is NO.
Diex_Aye
Skirmisher
posted 04-13-03 05:22 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
I think B cuz of the Hellenic unit.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames