You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Atlanteans....
Bottom
Topic Subject:Atlanteans....
Seqenenre Tao
posted 04-14-03 05:06 PM EDT (US)         
Well, I guess the only point for having these "whats the Xpack civ" threads is IF ES decides to do what other RTS gaming companies do and put out more than just 1 Xpack into the market.

Looking at the Atlantean civ, I kinda like it. They seem to be at least appearance wise a combo of several civs. MesoAmerican like buildings, other buildings have a SE Asian look to them, and the units seem to have that scalemail armor that Egypt has.

It kinda makes sense for them to look like that, as they are the "mother of all cultures" in ancient Mythology, as well as some New Age beliefs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, assuming ES puts another Xpack next year, I'd vote for....

Age of Mythology: East

Civs:
China
Babylon

Favor gaining:
~Chinese - they gather favor by continiously constructing buildings and creating non-MU units. With buildings giving you more favor than non-MU units.
~Babylon - they gather favor by sacrificing resources to please the gods.

I'd like to have a campaign idea, but I can't put anything as we still dunno about what happens in the Titans Xpack campaign.

~}Kataastaas, Kagalang-galang ng Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan{~
(The High, Honorable Society of the Sons of the People)
Mabuhay ang Maharlika!

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/wellletsseehere.jpg
AuthorReplies:
Outlander
Skirmisher
posted 04-15-03 01:21 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
And I thought topics like this would stop...
Highgear56
Skirmisher
posted 04-15-03 08:36 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Okay, would you guys give up the Chinease and other crap? The ES people are gonna put what "they" want in, not what you want. Besides, nobody reads your stupid civ information anyway. There is no use for it.

Look up. Look down. Look at my thumb.

Gee, you're dumb.

Seqenenre Tao
posted 04-15-03 09:53 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
I'll post about what I want to post about. Im not forcing you to read this thread, nor are you obliged to reply every thread you read. If you wanna control me I suggest you be at you best behavior that way you can get promoted to the position of Forum Moderator.

Besides, ES listens to its fans. All Im doing is putting the word out on a Chinese Xpack civ. If ES wasn't listening to its fans, then we won't have so many fraggin Patches to the AOM game.

Long ago when AOE and ROR was the popular game, some people wanted walls that had gates. Then AOK came out and guess what they had. GATES. That of course isn't the only features that people wanted.

Gaming companies like ES take ideas and suggestions from its fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If the Chinese people, culture and civilization angers some idiotic racists in the forums, I'd advise them to not post replies to anyone who posts something about other Xpack civs regarding the Chinese, or any discussion relating to China or other Asian countries.

~}Kataastaas, Kagalang-galang ng Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan{~
(The High, Honorable Society of the Sons of the People)
Mabuhay ang Maharlika!

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/wellletsseehere.jpg

[This message has been edited by Seqenenre Tao (edited 04-15-2003 @ 10:03 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames