You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » I'd like a trigger expert's help, please. :)
Bottom
Topic Subject:I'd like a trigger expert's help, please. :)
Underpants Man
Skirmisher
posted 07-27-04 12:21 PM EDT (US)         
In ElfTheHunter's "Silent Howl" campaign, your wolves started off with a stockpile of food that shrank over time as you continued playing, provided you didn't kill something to raise the stockpile. If the food stockpile was completely empty, your character died. How did he do that? And how can it be implemented in AOM?

The reason I ask this is because I'm currently working on a scenario where you play a Fenris Wolf that gains food every time he kills an enemy, and if he goes without a kill for a long enough period, he will starve to death. I can't promise you I'll finish it, but I would like to know how I can use that neat trick in my scn.

EDIT: Oops, wrong forum...

Property is theft! Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

There is no human institution that approaches totalitarianism as closely as a business corporation. I mean, power is completely top-down. You can be inside it somewhere and you take orders from above and hand 'em down. Ultimately, it's in the hands of owners and investors. Noam Chomsky

An Anarchist Faq|Infoshop

[This message has been edited by Underpants Man (edited 07-27-2004 @ 12:22 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Mr Muppet
Skirmisher
(id: Scrunch Muppet)
posted 07-29-04 10:28 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Heh, why the heck did you post this in Future ES Games ?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames