You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Post your idea about AOEIII story
Bottom
Topic Subject:Post your idea about AOEIII story
Redcoat muskette
Skirmisher
posted 04-29-05 07:56 AM EDT (US)         
I was saw B&W2 forums have a fan fiction thread, so why in aoe heaven haven't, why so we need imaginations about the story and how the campain focus: i know the campain follow the Black family but he's a Scottish he can only be British civ, do you think him like a traitor who join the Spanish!!!!!! Please we need a fuuny thread with very imaginations ofcourse
AuthorReplies:
schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 04-29-05 04:03 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
maybe there is a scottish civ for the campaign
Shusky
Skirmisher
(id: Silver Husky)
posted 04-29-05 06:16 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Obviously something very deep and explaining the motives of colonisation. Like,

lief ericson
Skirmisher
posted 04-29-05 09:17 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
Yeah, Shusky basically summed up my thoughts. Though, if I were an ES designer, I'd put in slightly more nudity than in Shusky's rendition.

SEXITUP.
Former Leader of the FPH Clan
Acting-President of AoMH
Redcoat muskette
Skirmisher
posted 04-29-05 09:21 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
Oh you guy, we need story, some of your "grat" imaginations, ipost yesterday my idea about the first campain now the second:
Son of Morgan Balck will help the English defeat the Spanish invasion of North America, and entablish the thirteem colonies or USA
The third campain will focus: the child of Morgan born in America organises the Revolution with the force of the French.(Hate this ending because English kick the French out America , English redcoat rule)
That just some ideas about the story, what about you, historians.
Darko Lawless
Skirmisher
posted 04-29-05 10:30 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
I'm betting the first campaign has to do with colonization, the second with American Independence. The Third? Not so sure on that one, but I think it will be members of the Black family helping with the independence movements of Mexico, San Martin, Bolivar, and O'Higgins.

Hail me, for I have the loudest voice!
Redcoat muskette
Skirmisher
posted 04-29-05 11:09 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
Very good now, but we need more ideas men, please post your ideas about AOE3 now!!!!!!HURRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames