You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Hint of Beta?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Hint of Beta?
Carro_LS
Skirmisher
posted 04-30-05 09:09 AM EDT (US)         
From Gamespy article

Quote:

We'd rather it be a thousand people playing every day! We only have 80 people to draw on to give us input. But, it's worked for us historically, so we feel good about it. Eventually, we'll have more people trying .

AuthorReplies:
NNY
Skirmisher
(id: HoA Leader)
posted 04-30-05 09:35 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
they said that at some point in the future development of the game there will be beta testers. you thought otherwise?

"OH YEAH YOU KNOW HOW I LIKE YOUR TIGHT LITTLE 9-YEAR-OLD RECTUMS!" -- Nihilistic
Winner of Flaming Arrow's ROFL Award, Scientific Genius Award and Favorite Inebriate Award, Most Awards From FA Award
Winner of Wheezul's Award For 'guy with too many f**king awards'
Winner of Magus's Jailbird Award,
Winner of Cobra's un-named Award
Winner of Doidimais Brasilīs Cool Enough To Be Brazilian Award
Salacon
Skirmisher
posted 04-30-05 10:37 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       

Quoted from NNY:

they said that at some point in the future development of the game there will be beta testers. you thought otherwise?

Really? I don't remember that. I noticed what Carro_LS pointed out, too, and I was thinking the same thing.

"My work is not a piece of writing designed to meet the taste of an immediate public, but was done to last for ever." - Thucydides, ancient Greek historian
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
"I threw a knife at a baby once." - Soc the Corrupted
NoxMortus
Skirmisher
posted 04-30-05 10:46 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Just like AOM they will send out Alpha copies for testing to the top-gamers. Then you will hear about a Beta test later on...

No real surprises, as that is what happens with any game *usually*

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames