You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Will the control get any better?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Will the control get any better?
Strong Man
Skirmisher
posted 05-31-05 08:17 AM EDT (US)         
All previous games really suck that the units are super dumb. They don't automatically attack the units they are supposed to counter, and there does not exist a group attack function. I don't understand why some brianless people think the players would enjoy clicking small pixel sized units on a small screen using a ****ed up mouse.
AuthorReplies:
AoMPlayer000
Banned
posted 05-31-05 08:28 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Are you talking of Age games?

BTW, if your mouse is ****ed up, buy a new one.

BTW: Pointless thread with swearing -> Closed.

Paulimach
Skirmisher
posted 05-31-05 09:18 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Yeah the control is pretty good, there must be something wrong with ur mouse

I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.

~ Stephen Jay Gould

Mokon
Skirmisher
posted 05-31-05 01:25 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       

Quote:

All previous games really suck that the units are super dumb. They don't automatically attack the units they are supposed to counter, and there does not exist a group attack function. I don't understand why some brianless people think the players would enjoy clicking small pixel sized units on a small screen using a ****ed up mouse.

If units attack their counters in this game i wont buy it.... and believe me it will fail.... there is something called micro which is partly what makes a game competative...

Mokon | | | AoE3 Rate 2200~ | | |
  • To check out my Age of Empires III Strategy Guide click here!
  • The price of my guide has been reduced! Check it out!
  • New TWC Recorded Games Posted on my Media Page!
  • NoxMortus
    Skirmisher
    posted 05-31-05 01:36 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
    All that would happen if units auto-attacked their 'counter' units is, ppl would micro the units to be attacked, letting the other plays units auto-chase.

Learn to control your own army, for that is where you can really win the game.

You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames