You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » New AoE III Preview at GameRankings
Bottom
Topic Subject:New AoE III Preview at GameRankings
FlipBizcut
Skirmisher
posted 05-31-05 10:21 PM EDT (US)         
Here

Nothing really revelotionary except for a little more explaination on the Explorer, but nothing really new.

Good article all the same though.

Full Addy
http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=580864

£¿ïþß첩û £¤® ~ ¿ïØûîÐ £í® §üÐ줧
Ô¿ÿmþîåñ §â££ ã §ÅÇ
Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.
AuthorReplies:
OldGrex
Skirmisher
posted 05-31-05 10:35 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
Pretty good rundown on the explorer - appears to confirm that ransom is possible, and I like the bit about him gradually healing and trying to escape/return home.

The ability to swap resources for one another was news to me, as was the apparent physical arrival in the new world of a new leader - who brings with him troops and/or goodies - when you age up.

Strive For Ataraxia

[This message has been edited by OldGrex (edited 05-31-2005 @ 10:36 PM).]

Rec_room
Skirmisher
posted 06-01-05 00:11 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
This is for all those people who don't like top bars.

www.dailygame.net/news/archives/004164.php

Interesting, so ransom is a set amount then.

Its not paranoia if they are really after you, is it?

[ quote ] I find it funny how many people don't know how to us these.[ / quote ]

[This message has been edited by Rec_Room (edited 06-01-2005 @ 00:12 AM).]

Thanatos
Skirmisher
(id: deathmaster666)
posted 06-01-05 00:19 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6       

Quote:

For example, if a player has warehouses full of food but almost no gold or wood, he or she can now just trade one for the other within the interface.

What does this mean?

Help me to tally the forums belief patterns, vote in my poll

Tally so far:-
Agnostics:18
Atheists:28
Theists:42
valzoz
Skirmisher
posted 06-01-05 09:28 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
Quoted from the articel:
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -
For example, if a player has warehouses full of food but almost no gold or wood, he or she can now just trade one for the other within the interface.
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------
Quoted from deathmaster666:
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------
What does this mean?
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------

I.m think it is that when u click on the building you can choose to trade of 50 food for 10 gold (or whatever the values are).

But when u trade gold for food it would be 15-20 gold for 50 food.

It,s like this it was on cossacks but hey! i,m not one of the programers.

[This message has been edited by valzoz (edited 06-01-2005 @ 09:31 AM).]

HC Dragoon
Skirmisher
posted 06-01-05 10:05 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
How do you think the explorer will be captured? I'll probably have a special unit of cavarly to seek out and capture him if any unit can take him prisoner.
Spacemonk
Skirmisher
posted 06-01-05 11:29 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6       

Quote:

Multiplayer support has also been heavily developed, with a nice new method for sorting online games. This method involves players selecting a starting number of “cards” that can be spent on different items from the technology tree, which speeds things up dramatically.

que?? what do they mean with this?

"Give me Age of Empires, sir, and you may keep your Warcraft."
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames