Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.12 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Team bonuses
Bottom
Topic Subject:Team bonuses
dupsky
Banned
posted 07-01-05 04:32 PM EDT (US)         
in aok2 when you allied with a different civ than yours both bounuses where used by both teams is this the way aoe3 is? i hope so that made for a fun team game. btw thanks for the caps correction for got your name lol!

[This message has been edited by dupsky (edited 07-01-2005 @ 04:51 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 07-01-05 04:40 PM EDT (US)     1 / 12       
click on the button, delete the caps and rewrite it. Maybe then you get an answer

[This message has been edited by schildpad (edited 07-01-2005 @ 04:41 PM).]

dupsky
Banned
posted 07-01-05 05:17 PM EDT (US)     2 / 12       
if there is none this game for multiplayer looses alot of apeal
Spacemonk
Skirmisher
posted 07-01-05 06:26 PM EDT (US)     3 / 12       
As I've understand it you're able to ship team bonusses from your HC to the game. And they do apply to you whole team ofcourse

"Give me Age of Empires, sir, and you may keep your Warcraft."
dupsky
Banned
posted 07-01-05 06:32 PM EDT (US)     4 / 12       
you mean we need to take the time in the begining if the game and ship the bonuses to each teammate that slows you down no?
Elpea
Hal
(id: lp_usa)
posted 07-01-05 06:33 PM EDT (US)     5 / 12       
Nope, I don't think so.

I'm sure there will be AoK-like team bonuses as well.

[This message has been edited by Elpea (edited 07-01-2005 @ 06:33 PM).]

dupsky
Banned
posted 07-01-05 06:36 PM EDT (US)     6 / 12       
elpea i hope your right because if not, then that would realllllly suck. team bounuses are an enticment for every game you play online so ,that said ,ES you better have it that same way without having to kill precious time shipping these team bounuses!

[This message has been edited by dupsky (edited 07-01-2005 @ 07:56 PM).]

ES_DeathShrimp
VIP
posted 07-01-05 07:56 PM EDT (US)     7 / 12       
No, there are no AOK-like team bonuses. They are all HC shipments, which end up being much cooler.

It works like this:

About two minutes into the game, I earn my first shipment. I can choose to send something pedestrian, like 2 villagers, or I can send, say an improvement that makes my entire team hunt 10% faster. Do I send it? It depends on whether my whole team is hunting, or if some folks are farming or fishing instead. Maybe I'd rather just send Wood and purchase an improvement in the new world that makes my hunting 20% faster, but just for me. Later I might consider sending an improvement that makes cavalry hitpoints better for my whole team. But is that a good idea? I don't really want my whole team making cavalry, do I? Choosing which shipment to send is a load of fun. Almost as much fun as trying to decide which shipment to unlock when I gain a level.

There are lots and lots of these team improvements in the game. Each civ has 10 or more, and none are shared among civs.

dupsky
Banned
posted 07-01-05 08:02 PM EDT (US)     8 / 12       
that is cool mental thought is always appreciated ,you guys really put alot of thought into this game and im waiting!!!
OD_Godfather
Skirmisher
posted 07-02-05 00:54 AM EDT (US)     9 / 12       
yeah thats a really touch
redchesus
Skirmisher
posted 07-02-05 01:05 AM EDT (US)     10 / 12       
What happens in shimo-style where the diplomacy shifts??
empire123
Skirmisher
posted 07-02-05 02:40 AM EDT (US)     11 / 12       
improvements have to be reseached again every time i start RM again. only your improvements.does HC technology have to be reseached again. how much HC technology is there.
dupsky
Banned
posted 07-02-05 11:47 AM EDT (US)     12 / 12       
empire i think its safe to assume that hc improvements are permenant and stay with you ,probably things like speeding up shipments slightly or things like that
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames