You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies, Closed
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » T3h tr41l3r!!!
Bottom
Topic Subject:T3h tr41l3r!!!
alaroma
Skirmisher
posted 07-03-05 11:36 PM EDT (US)         
Here is the AOEIII Trailer. Maybe this was already posted, but I dunno so here it is. It rox.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/ageofempiresiii/index.html

AuthorReplies:
Austin Powers
Skirmisher
(id: Emperor_Julian)
posted 07-03-05 11:51 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
If you ever spell "rocks" with an 'x' again, my virtual hamster will kill you.

And, this is old+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope that's the longest number of '+'s ever posted after an 'old'

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY
Coolness:
Smartness:
Sexyness:

[This message has been edited by Mister Bigglesworth (edited 07-03-2005 @ 11:51 PM).]

alaroma
Skirmisher
posted 07-03-05 11:52 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Lol, sorry I just found it and didn't know if anyone else knew about it.
Austin Powers
Skirmisher
(id: Emperor_Julian)
posted 07-03-05 11:55 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
We know all on this site, nothing about AOE3 doesn't filter into our ears.

~Ãû$tïñ Powrs~
INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY
Coolness:
Smartness:
Sexyness:
king of ages
Skirmisher
posted 07-04-05 00:47 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
We learn everything within 24 hrs of it coming out... USE THE SEARCH, IT IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!

king of ages
Skirmisher
posted 07-04-05 00:50 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
And, this is old+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Topped by 1 + , wtf my enter key snd and bacjspace dont work..backspace deletse everything n the post :|

Kumar Shah
Skirmisher
posted 07-04-05 01:29 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
Please improve how you make posts, seriously, especially Mr. B.

closed,
Kumar

Can you do the Double Yoda?
A sexual move, where you do a double backflip, insert your penis into the orifice of choice, and scream, "Afraid are you?"
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames