You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Larger version of AoE3 Trailer (GameSpy)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Larger version of AoE3 Trailer (GameSpy)
Lysimachus
Skirmisher
posted 07-05-05 08:13 PM EDT (US)         
I do know that someone posted a link to download the larger (24meg) version from a spanish site, which required giving some people instructions who didn't know spanish. However, I wasn't sure if anyone noticed that GameSpy now has the same one..and this one is as easy as Right-Click and save target to desktop:

http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/721/721644/vids_1.html

~Lysimachus - Former HG Angel for Rise & Fall Heaven || Was RaFH Game Info Admin || Proud Member of HG since 1998
AuthorReplies:
Mokon
Skirmisher
posted 07-05-05 08:21 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
question are the pics near the end with that group of unit charging acturely ingame cinematics or are they prerendered things

Mokon | | | AoE3 Rate 2200~ | | |
  • To check out my Age of Empires III Strategy Guide click here!
  • The price of my guide has been reduced! Check it out!
  • New TWC Recorded Games Posted on my Media Page!
  • Elpea
    Hal
    (id: lp_usa)
    posted 07-05-05 08:27 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
    I posted on the news a link to Fileplanet download of that large high res version.

Lysimachus
    Skirmisher
    posted 07-05-05 10:11 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
    Ah, ok, I wasn't sure if it was mentioned anywhere on AoE3H.

Mokon, your question is the same as mine. I have a feeling they are prerendered, as I noticed that the unit art detail was extremely more crisp and "cinimatic" looking than what the troops look like in other videos of actual game play.

Of course, I sure wish ES would come in here and answer this question. I wish they would tell us what's actual in-game footage and what's prerendered.

SSSi came in and told us that every single video released of Rise & Fall was in-game footage.

~Lysimachus - Former HG Angel for Rise & Fall Heaven || Was RaFH Game Info Admin || Proud Member of HG since 1998
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames