Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.11 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Forum Help
Bottom
Topic Subject:Forum Help
ajenterp
Skirmisher
posted 09-06-05 08:40 PM EDT (US)         
As posted by Outlandishteacup I believe it was, this link can be of humorous review to all of us and help to those noobs on forum posting

http://www.linuxbench.org/Posting.html

AuthorReplies:
Brtnboarder495
Skirmisher
posted 09-06-05 09:22 PM EDT (US)     1 / 11       
Close'D

Gameranger: _NiGhThAwK_
OutlandishTeacup
Skirmisher
posted 09-06-05 09:27 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11       
Thanks for the... tribute, I guess.

Anyway, it's a good little video thing, but considering the people I use it on never read the stickies (as the video tells them to), they're less likely to read this thread.

Ah well.

    
Zen
Ghost
(id: Angel Zen)
posted 09-06-05 09:35 PM EDT (US)     3 / 11       
heh. Crazy idea. Lock the forum until the user has read any unread sticky threads :P

Zen
Scorpi
Skirmisher
posted 09-06-05 11:54 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11       
That's hilarious

He died peacefully, because there is no sound in a total vacuum. As for the other hamsters...
ajenterp
Skirmisher
posted 09-07-05 00:13 AM EDT (US)     5 / 11       
I found it quite funny as well.
specter22311
Skirmisher
posted 09-07-05 00:34 AM EDT (US)     6 / 11       
ajenterp you are probably the biggest noob here so i wouldnt talk too much ****.

[This message has been edited by specter22311 (edited 09-07-2005 @ 00:35 AM).]

OutlandishTeacup
Skirmisher
posted 09-07-05 01:44 AM EDT (US)     7 / 11       

Quote:

my graphic card.. plz answeeerr
now im not sure if its gon play right.. i would appreciate if sumone answers dis...

Yep, you're definitely a lot better. I suggest you watch this, if you haven't already.

Oh dear, even worse...

Quote:

lol ne one knows if dey gon put sumthin lik dat???

Man, I suggest you also use correct spelling and grammar to the best of your ability, so peoples' brains don't spontaneously implode when they read your posts.

    

[This message has been edited by OutlandishTeacup (edited 09-07-2005 @ 01:46 AM).]

ajenterp
Skirmisher
posted 09-07-05 09:59 PM EDT (US)     8 / 11       
It doesn't make me a noob because I post a link to something funny relating to forums. I believe you are the noob with only 22 posts. Am I going to get a penalty because I posted this. Seriously, check your grammar too specter.

[This message has been edited by ajenterp (edited 09-07-2005 @ 09:59 PM).]

Elpea
Hal
(id: lp_usa)
posted 09-07-05 10:01 PM EDT (US)     9 / 11       

Quote:

ajenterp you are probably the biggest noob here so i wouldnt talk too much ****.

That was extremely uncalled for, keep it up and you might be banned for flaming. If you're offended by this, you have many ways of stating so without personally attacking the author.

ajenterp
Skirmisher
posted 09-07-05 10:03 PM EDT (US)     10 / 11       

Quote:

That was extremely uncalled for, keep it up and you might be banned for flaming. If you're offended by this, you have many ways of stating so without personally attacking the author.

Thank you Elpea.

Anyways I won't post any more links to funny forum rules, because someone might take it the wrong way. Are you offended when you loose online too spector?

[This message has been edited by ajenterp (edited 09-07-2005 @ 10:04 PM).]

darknessoffate
Banned
posted 09-07-05 11:18 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11       

Quote:

It doesn't make me a noob because I post a link to something funny relating to forums. I believe you are the noob with only 22 posts. Am I going to get a penalty because I posted this. Seriously, check your grammar too specter.

How do you find out your numbet of posts i through they wernt displayed. They arent on my pc.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames