You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » What do you think about the music?
Bottom
Topic Subject:What do you think about the music?
settler
Skirmisher
posted 09-10-05 11:06 AM EDT (US)         
After playing the demo,What you think about the music of the game? Do you like it? I love it, it seems to be perfect for the game. And there are only four melodies in the demo .
AuthorReplies:
EugineWhint
Skirmisher
posted 09-10-05 11:10 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
I love the music. Really, its REALLY good. This is one thing I confidently say that is much better than AoC. I really love the sound when you earn a home city shipment. It sounds so exhilarating.

The music/sound in this game, one word = Perfect.

shilly
Skirmisher
posted 09-10-05 11:26 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Yes it's perfet I totally love it, it perfectly fits in to the game
Innovan
Skirmisher
posted 09-10-05 11:31 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
Fun and well done. Could use a waltz though.

"Nodingushpa" reminds me of a miliary style set dance along the lines of The Congress of Vienna http://www.brassworksband.com/recordings.html --you'd have to see the dance that goes with it to understand. I enjoy Regency through Victorian dances through --kinda a San Francisco thing, as is Dicken's Faire http://www.dickensfair.com/, where you can dance to some of the period style music that the game riffs off of.

There's also some exploring music ("Felonious Junk", "HappyToYou") that reminded me of the best music in the Oregon Trail series. They were probably inspired by the same sources.

[This message has been edited by Innovan (edited 09-10-2005 @ 11:46 AM).]

Xurich
Skirmisher
posted 09-10-05 11:49 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
I really enjoy the music. I've always felt that music is an important part of the games that I play. It's an element which, if good enough, allows me to become completely immersed in what's going on around me. I'd say that AOE3's music has succeeded in that.

Xurich
BloTo
Skirmisher
posted 09-10-05 11:51 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
s'alright

Eso: scuzz
jwj442
Skirmisher
posted 09-10-05 11:51 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
It's excellent. I'm not sure if it's the best of the age series, but definitely very good.
Tra_draconder
Skirmisher
posted 09-10-05 11:56 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
The music certainly fits the area and the sound effects are really good. My brother and I love the sound of many cannons going off and the sound of musket fire. The victory music is also very good, certainly made me smile.

Draconder

lief ericson
Skirmisher
posted 09-10-05 12:31 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
The sound effects and music are all very good, just like all the prior Age games. Good job ES!

SEXITUP.
Former Leader of the FPH Clan
Acting-President of AoMH
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames