Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » The Stuborn Unit AI
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Stuborn Unit AI
ephestion
Skirmisher
posted 09-13-05 01:21 PM EDT (US)         
Anyone found situations where a unit just stands in one spot and does not recognise your move or tasking commands?

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde.
AuthorReplies:
Mazarin_LOL
Skirmisher
posted 09-13-05 01:24 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
sometimes my guys seem to run into an invisible wall and won't walk past it to w here I want them to....I usually just have to back them up a bit, then run em at it again, trying lots of different angles....then they work fine again..but yeah..sometimes they really don't want to move....like they've got an invisible wall all around them.

Mazarin Ashinar
The Legion of Light
bigRed
Skirmisher
posted 09-13-05 01:26 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
It's because they're stuck. Happens a lot with hunters when you get too many on one prey or stragglers when you get too many on one tree. Have to move the adjacent villie blocking the stuck one and reissue orders. Most annoying is when a deer ends up on the edge of the screen, leaving even less room for your villies to move around, and your get half of them stuck. Quite micro intensive.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames