You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.30 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » getting aoe3 b4 it comes out! sorda
Bottom
Topic Subject:getting aoe3 b4 it comes out! sorda
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
T Roach
Banned
posted 09-18-05 12:36 PM EDT (US)         
Well, in order for this story to be true, i need to tell u that ive been living in seattle for 5 year. ok that done, i may continue

today i spoke to my friend from seattle, and we're both huge aoe fans. His dad works for microsoft, so my friend told me he could send me it, for free! yeah!!! so it might take a week or so to send here, but at least i'll get it b4 any other of my friends

so hah!

ps. sorry, im feeling kinda selfish but yeah :S i really need to express myself when im very happy x)

AuthorReplies:
Philbo1
Skirmisher
posted 09-18-05 07:57 PM EDT (US)     26 / 30       
MS employees are allowed to bring people into the secret company store where evry game cost's 10 dollar's. I heard this story from a friend of my dad's... It is true btw

The RoL forum colors make me sooo hungry.
-Unit Costs for 5-Philbo1-Explorer Micro-
B_E looks like a demented evil smiley.-Botolf

Stonewall Pwns
Elpea
Hal
(id: lp_usa)
posted 09-18-05 08:04 PM EDT (US)     27 / 30       

Quote:

either shut your filthy mouth, or start sending copies around the net through p2p, torrent, search engines, etc.! NOW!!! DAM2MIT!!!

Just to let you know, that's very close to a ban. We don't kid with warez and illegal distribution here. It hurts the industry and the developers, we'd like to keep it out of these forums.

Cataphract887
Skirmisher
posted 09-18-05 08:20 PM EDT (US)     28 / 30       
lol

while thats not to improbable, your reaction of rushing onto the forums to brag,and with a poorly typed post,pretty sad. if i was a MS worker with ao3 access,i wouldnt send it to you for fear of my job being lost

"Excellent could be any map that has the quality of a ES random map or ES scenario. AoK is an excellent, award winning game. That's where I'd start." -AnastasiaKafka

"Hard work is evil. Bitmaps are stupid. Working on a scenario for more than one afternoon is stupid. Triggers are stupid. Testing your own scenario is stupid. The world is stupid. You are the Greatest." -Ingo Van Thiel
Cataphract887
Skirmisher
posted 09-18-05 08:21 PM EDT (US)     29 / 30       
and why isnt this locked?the poster is openly talking about stealing a game on a pro ES forum

"Excellent could be any map that has the quality of a ES random map or ES scenario. AoK is an excellent, award winning game. That's where I'd start." -AnastasiaKafka

"Hard work is evil. Bitmaps are stupid. Working on a scenario for more than one afternoon is stupid. Triggers are stupid. Testing your own scenario is stupid. The world is stupid. You are the Greatest." -Ingo Van Thiel
GG2K5
Skirmisher
posted 09-18-05 08:25 PM EDT (US)     30 / 30       
I don't even care about paying for it, I want the game now
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames