You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Age of Empires III- Quite possibly the most fun I've had in a game in a long time.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Age of Empires III- Quite possibly the most fun I've had in a game in a long time.
king of ages
Skirmisher
posted 09-18-05 11:13 PM EDT (US)         
As the title states. I just got done in a 2 vs 1 moderate, I wanted to just have fun so I only took on a moderate.

It was awesome, and allied play with a AI is very cool. I can't wait until the full game.

One month..

Forgot to add I played on the New England mod where it creates a big lake in the middle with an island (though this one didn't for some reason)

[This message has been edited by king of ages (edited 09-18-2005 @ 11:16 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
AwesomeBilly
Skirmisher
posted 09-19-05 02:31 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Yeah King I totally agree!
Timeless_OmO
Skirmisher
posted 09-19-05 02:49 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Yea, I have to agree. I've not played so many games vs just an ai in a long time and yet I'm still entertained. I'm still in awe by the sounds in this game, especially the cannons.

One thing, though, slightly off topic...do ships seem a bit too big to anyone else? Almost cartoonish? Well, they rock when their cannons are firing, no doubt, but I can't get over how big some of them are, lol.

Dav0d
Skirmisher
posted 09-19-05 04:22 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
I think they are perfect size. Some people wish they were bigger. But this is realistic enough and good looking, wich creates eye-candy and gameplay .

[This message has been edited by Dav0d (edited 09-19-2005 @ 04:28 AM).]

angryundeadguy
Skirmisher
posted 09-19-05 04:51 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Amen, the game is just good fun. I love how open ended AoE always feels compared to other RTS's; a bit like a sandbox where you can do practically anything during the selected period.
I think the ships are that big because they're more to scale..I remember the ships in AoK weren't much bigger than a couple of knights.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames