You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Multiple Players in Skirmish mode?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Multiple Players in Skirmish mode?
Magnum Pi
Skirmisher
posted 10-10-05 08:55 PM EDT (US)         
Although my question is pretty obvious, I wanna remind you that I DID use the search feature and I expected to find more than I acually did...

Anyway I know it's possible to change numbers in such and such a file and allow multiple players, I've done it before, but I messed something up and can't get it back to the way it was. I've tried to look for the specific data-like file myself, but to no avail. I couldn't find the thread or artical that told me how either, so currently, I'm stuck.

My current problem is that whenever i play a game, the set up menu says that there are three other players, when I play, however, there are only two. The "lost" third player starts with a covered wagon (I play on nomad mode) but no explorer or war dog, and the AI does absolutely nothing for 5 minutes before it resigns. Obviously I screwed something up with the third player, how can I get it back the right way?

AuthorReplies:
aka99
Skirmisher
posted 10-10-05 08:59 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
You can play nomad mode? Is this a mod... or a leaked version....
Magnum Pi
Skirmisher
posted 10-10-05 09:03 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
No. it's simply an option. Change your starting age to "Nomad" and there you go! Do you know how to fix my unfortunate issue?
Mokon
Skirmisher
posted 10-10-05 09:06 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
probably just a bug with the mod u made... i think some other ppl made some mods, just use theres

Mokon | | | AoE3 Rate 2200~ | | |
  • To check out my Age of Empires III Strategy Guide click here!
  • The price of my guide has been reduced! Check it out!
  • New TWC Recorded Games Posted on my Media Page!
  • Demolition Ship Captain
    Skirmisher
    posted 10-10-05 11:14 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
    easiest fix: uninstall and reinstall the game.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Preparation can only take you so far... After that you gotta take a few leaps of faith.
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames