You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Question about Campaigns
Bottom
Topic Subject:Question about Campaigns
catchafire92
Skirmisher
posted 10-10-05 09:03 PM EDT (US)         
So there are 24 campaigns right? and for each civilization, will there be unique campaigns for each?

Thanks!

I played the demo and it was wonderful, but I would like to play interesting scenarios w/ other civs as well instead of the Black family...

AuthorReplies:
Magnum Pi
Skirmisher
posted 10-10-05 09:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
You mean 24 scenarios in the campaign . It would be ludicrous to have 24 campaigns!

But acually I think the campaign as a whole acually covers only two or three civs. I'm not entirely sure, but that's what I've heard.

Lord Hyperion
Skirmisher
posted 10-10-05 09:09 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Sorry to dissapoint you, but there are 24 scenarios in one campaign. And it's just one campaign on the black family. To tell you the truth, I like having one long campaign with a strong storyline as apposed to five short campaigns (like in Age 2)

~ LORD HYPERION ESO Stats ~
catchafire92
Skirmisher
posted 10-10-05 09:17 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Well, thanks for clarifying. And to the lord, I see your point and it makes sense.

[This message has been edited by catchafire92 (edited 10-10-2005 @ 09:18 PM).]

Demolition Ship Captain
Skirmisher
posted 10-10-05 09:49 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
There's 1 campaign, split into 3 "Acts"

I'm not sure if they incorporate different civs into it, or if you play the same civ thruout, it might be something like in Age of Myths where you play a single campaign but swap 'gods' in some scenarios.

My assumption is.. Act 1 is 1 civ, Act 2 is another civ, and Act 3 is another civ...

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Preparation can only take you so far... After that you gotta take a few leaps of faith.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames