You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Ordering the game online - warning
Bottom
Topic Subject:Ordering the game online - warning
MockHamill
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 08:43 AM EDT (US)         
I want to warn everyone from ordering through yesasia.com They said they were going to ship the game on the 19th, now on the 18th they suddently changed the release date till 31/10. And they refuse to accept the cancelation of my order.
AuthorReplies:
Pipalonias
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 08:51 AM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
Hmm that's kinda gay, I ordered from them too but they changed it back to 25/10 now.

Especially since yesterday I got an email saying:
Catalog No. Title Quantity Expected Ship Out Date
1004073775 Age Of Empires 3 (English Version) 1 Oct/19/2005

davei141
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 09:03 AM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
It said the 20th aswell, joke of a site. The no cancelling of the order is a scam.
arnitald
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 09:20 AM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
This was predictable. A site that is called yesasia and is the only one to ship across the world should be suspicious to everybody? At least it was to me. Good that I haven't ordered there!
neinnunb
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 11:58 AM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
I found this on their site:

http://us.yesasia.com/help/topic.aspx?lang=en&topicId=599

How do I cancel part of or an entire order?

To cancel either part of an order or an entire order, click on "My Account" at the top of the page then log in.

In the Order Information section, click on the order you wish to amend to display the order details.

From this Order Details page you may remove some of the items you have ordered or cancel the entire order.

However, once your order has been shipped, you will be unable to cancel either part of or your entire order.

In addition, you will be unable to remove item(s) included in any promotional campaign.

Creator of Eastern European Castle mod pack
Ceres629
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 12:07 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
rofl. I knew anyone who ordered from them would get owned.
Cb1000
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 12:40 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
haha ya me too
NightsDelusion
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 12:54 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
Yeah, very funny to laugh at other's misfortune >.>. At least you guys will probably get the game before me.
Ceres629
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 02:50 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
yeah but i mean come on, that was just ownage waiting to happen and they fell hook line and sinker. They will be lucky if they even get the game and not a box full of bird flu.
MockHamill
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 02:52 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
Ok, I managed to get my order cancelled. The cancel order method on the site does not work. Instead I wrote them an email.

I guess I have to wait until Nov 4th until I can play online. Or maybe find some Dutch site that you can order online from?

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames