You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » For those that we have to wait a bit more.
Bottom
Topic Subject:For those that we have to wait a bit more.
ByReckon
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 05:39 PM EDT (US)         
Well,

I do not really understand why ES did not choose a worldwide release date. I do not really know why I have to be patience and wait a bit more for something that is already there, ready to be bought... I do not really know why in Europe we have to wait till the 4th of November while in the USA and Canada it is today everywhere.

Marketing may be the answer? European dealers?

Patience... in a couple of weeks we will be able to play at ESO 2 against people that might be played dozens of games, with a Home City of Level 9 or 10 maybe. Really annoying.

Patience for those that we have to wait, and for those lucky folks having the full game, enjoy it!!!

I'm really anxious of getting my copy of AoE 3.

(Regret any inconvenience about my English)

AuthorReplies:
Tarkhan15
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 05:42 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
Your English is better than most north americans I know.

I hope ES has a system so you can find others with similar levelled HC's though, so we don't end up with some level 20 HC beating down level 3's each game.

fhertlein
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 05:44 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Just check out KS' review and download Elpea's video regarding ESOII, and many answers you will have.

"The devil and the priest can't exist if one goes away, its just like the battle of the sun and moon, night and day. The force of the devil is what we are told to fear. Watch out for religion when he gets too near."
"Living in a world of fantasy, I can hide behind what's real."
"Behind a smile, there's danger and a promise to be told, you'll never get old. Life's fantasy, to be locked away and still to think you're free! So live for today, tomorrow never comes. Die young."
ParCorn
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 05:48 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       

Quote:

Your English is better than most north americans I know.

Ouch. That stung. For your information, people speak slang. Slang is a why of speaking that usually is the result of language evolving, not a language being spoken incorrectly. Although I doubt that quote was targeted directly at me, it still dissed people from the US. Candains are from North America, and a whole bunch of them speak French or some dialect of French or whatever. and the Mexicans...duh they can't speak english. They are mexicans. Even if they move to the US, they still won't be masters of the language. Dawg.

Highlight The Flag and It turns Black!
################
################
################
################
################
################

[This message has been edited by ParCorn (edited 10-18-2005 @ 05:52 PM).]

Flyboyzz2000k
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 05:56 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
How many of you in canada are willing to cros the border for the game?
Genghiz_Khan
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 05:59 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
I'm willing to go the other way for the beer...

To tread the sharp edge of a sword
To run on smooth-frozen ice,
One needs no footsteps to follow.
Walk over the cliffs with hands free.
Corbie
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-05 06:04 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
there is a difference between slang and ignorance Parcorn.

Saying "how r u" is internet slang.. it is annoying and unnecessary internet slang, and makes the speaker look unintelligent..but it IS slang.

saying "wats goeng ohn?" is ignorance and illiteracy.

Slang is, unfortunatly, prevalent.. but so is illiteracy.

Anyway.. that was a pointless thing to say.. the REAL reason im making this post is to point out one very important fact that people dont understand.

ES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THE GAME THE SHELVES!

they dont handle that aspect of the game.. that is the publishers job.. so dont blame ES, its not their choice.

as for a worldwide release.. again.. that is a choice that the publishers have to make, and requires a great deal of planning ahead. They decided not to do that.. and im sure it is NOT as easy as people assume it is..

that is all.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames