You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Can you help me?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Can you help me?
MorPh3uZ
Skirmisher
posted 10-21-05 11:19 AM EDT (US)         
I donít speak very good English, but I hope that you can understand me.
I have 3 questions:
1. In age of empires II you could set defensive and aggressive attitude for your soldiers. Is that possible in age of empires III?
2. How can I repair my boat other my buildings?
3. When your hero is in agony, is possible to recover it faster?
Thanks!

[This message has been edited by MorPh3uZ (edited 10-21-2005 @ 11:20 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
shilly
Skirmisher
posted 10-21-05 11:30 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
1. Yes, in a way. You can put them in any default stance and they'll be agressive. If you put them in defence (shield button) they will stay grounded, or move a little to attack when they're attacked and ga back again.
2. To repair a building: click on the little hammer in de righthand corner, the building will now repair itself. To repair a ship: I'm not shure, but I believe you can repair them by going near a dock
3. If your explorer is down, either make sure that there are no enemies in the neighbourhood and place a couple of units next to them. And if you have the cash, or you need him quickly: you can randsom your explorer at your towncenter

And welcome to the forums !!

The_Assimilator
Skirmisher
posted 10-21-05 11:32 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
Thats quite good english actually, and...

1. Defensive attitudes...I don't think so, its stances now. (Volley mode, cover mode, stager, trample, defensive, etc)

2. Repair boats by returning them to your dock, repairs automatically as soon as their near the dock. Buildings: theres a small hamer icon in the command panel, press it.

3. Its either the ransom payment button at your TC (at least it is for explorer), or send units to rescue them.

EDIT

you beat me to the post Shilly! i hate it when that happens!

[This message has been edited by The_Assimilator (edited 10-21-2005 @ 11:36 AM).]

MorPh3uZ
Skirmisher
posted 10-21-05 11:43 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
Thank you very much.
I canít found the shield button. Where is that button?
And the other buttons as Volley mode, cover mode, stager, trample, defensive, etc.?

Thanks!

The_Assimilator
Skirmisher
posted 10-21-05 11:53 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
Select a unit, on the right side of the command panel there should be a section that shows the unit's abilities, (the pannel behind it, which can be veiwed by pressing the alt key shows the unit's stats, such as attack, hitpionts, etc) at the top of the abilities panel tere should be a tag that says TACTICS on this row it lists the different icons, one for each stance, that is available to that type of unit. For instance:

Trample is for cavelry, cover is for melee infantry, like pikemen, stager is for all infantry, Volley is for all ranged non-artilery units (infantry and Cav) melee is for non-range infantry and cav, bombard and limber are artillery only, and defensive is for all units, except artillery i think.

[This message has been edited by The_Assimilator (edited 10-21-2005 @ 11:55 AM).]

MorPh3uZ
Skirmisher
posted 10-21-05 12:17 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
Toysoldier14
Skirmisher
posted 10-21-05 12:28 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
For the last one, you had clicked on "Details" and not "Tactics"

Make sure you go into Options, into UI Options, and click on "Show advanced formations". That should do the trick.

Welcome to the forums

I reject your reality, and substatute my own!
MorPh3uZ
Skirmisher
posted 10-23-05 10:31 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
I have another question.
I want to format my computer, but I don't want to lose my saved games in Campaign mode. What I must save to not lose them?

[This message has been edited by MorPh3uZ (edited 10-23-2005 @ 10:32 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames