You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » what the heck is the point of royal guard units?
Bottom
Topic Subject:what the heck is the point of royal guard units?
Devon_
Skirmisher
(id: Lord Devon)
posted 10-23-05 00:40 AM EDT (US)         
okay, so we know about vetran>guard>imperial right? well going from regular to vetran adds 30%, going from vetran to guard adds another 30%, going to imp adds 50% to hp and attack.

but with royal guard units like vortigures, lancers and such they only go 10% with the guard upgrade.

so what gives? why does it say that these are the civs best units when they're 20% weaker?

"I have curly pubic hair. If I don't gel it down, it puffs up into a miniature afro and looks rediculous." -Kman
AuthorReplies:
NightsDelusion
Skirmisher
posted 10-23-05 00:43 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
It's an EXTRA 10%.
ZELOBSTER
Skirmisher
posted 10-23-05 01:51 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
^^^^^^^^^

Wow, Nights Delusion, u pwned him.

" In peace, sons bury their fathers, but in war, fathers bury their sons." - King Croesus of Lydia
" You cannot fight for something you do not love." - Me, a proverb I invented when i was 7 years of age, for my pretend country.
Visit my Stupidest Things Seen On ESO Thread!
I am rather unpleasant
ESO Name: ZELOBSTER
NoxMortus
Skirmisher
posted 10-23-05 04:16 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Just because they dont go up by the same percentage, doesn't make them any weaker. You need to look at the units actual stats before assuming they are weaker because of a proportionately smaller upgrade bonus.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames