Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Unit Stats
Bottom
Topic Subject:Unit Stats
EliteNemesis
Skirmisher
posted 10-23-05 12:12 PM EDT (US)         
Right now, it is extremely difficult to discern what a unit is good against, mostly the Indians. Most of the Indian units dont say what they are good against, and as ES took out the damage specs in the minimized UI, I can no longer find out.

So ES, can you either change it so the unit descriptions are more detailed or put the damage specs in the unit stats?

What does everyone think?

AuthorReplies:
The_Assimilator
Skirmisher
posted 10-23-05 12:21 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
I Agree 100%!

'Use against', 'counter with' and 'Bonus damage vs' information should be put UNDER THE REST of the unit stats!!!! Theres plenty of room for crying out loud!! Or at least have the tooltip (rollover text) display this info!!!

allstarhunk69
Skirmisher
posted 10-23-05 12:41 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
I think they should do a whole Tech Tree like they did in AOE and AOE II (think they did it in aoe). I always found that useful, and they can even make one for mercs and natives too. Thats one thing I thought we need the first time I played.

Ill serve your ass like John McEnroe
xentelian
Skirmisher
posted 10-23-05 01:46 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
I just did a tooltips mod which you might find helpful in that regard.

http://members.shaw.ca/markstrawson

Sorry, but if I could I would display unit stats right where that gigantic unit portrait and title is, but after several attempts I could not figure out what coding was for
{currentUnitBlunderbussattack} etc

Stoned Cherokee
Skirmisher
posted 10-23-05 01:51 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
I know for real.... I find this really annoying for a new game with a lot of new units...not knowing what counters what is pretty tough

This is why i started off with the Russians. I would just mass stelets, not worrying about me countering or getting countered.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames