You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.19 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » 6 Days to UK Release :WOOHOO!: Is ESO2 sorted???
Bottom
Topic Subject:6 Days to UK Release :WOOHOO!: Is ESO2 sorted???
MaxReality
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-05 07:58 PM EDT (US)         
Your comments please? I mean basically, is online gaming working as it should? It's had quite a few teething probs.

Im getting a sweater for christmas , I'd much rather have a screamer or a moaner ho! ho! ho!

[This message has been edited by MaxReality (edited 10-28-2005 @ 08:30 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
The_Assimilator
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-05 08:04 PM EDT (US)     1 / 19       
I'm with you on the celebrations bit Max (the title), Its about damn time it got here.

The day is arrives here is also my dad's birthday , well, he said he wanted to give AOE3 a try. Plus he won't have to wait.

[This message has been edited by The_Assimilator (edited 10-28-2005 @ 08:06 PM).]

MaxReality
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-05 08:07 PM EDT (US)     2 / 19       
Yeah, this "Demo" I've been playing is fantastic, but I want to play online now.

I wonder what the full game is like.

Im getting a sweater for christmas , I'd much rather have a screamer or a moaner ho! ho! ho!

[This message has been edited by MaxReality (edited 10-28-2005 @ 08:30 PM).]

ZELOBSTER
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-05 08:16 PM EDT (US)     3 / 19       
Ha ha lol,

I think the Americans like Australia more than the UK! Coz the game came out for us on the 28th! Lol! :P

" In peace, sons bury their fathers, but in war, fathers bury their sons." - King Croesus of Lydia
" You cannot fight for something you do not love." - Me, a proverb I invented when i was 7 years of age, for my pretend country.
Visit my Stupidest Things Seen On ESO Thread!
I am rather unpleasant
ESO Name: ZELOBSTER
MaxReality
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-05 08:29 PM EDT (US)     4 / 19       
lol on no.... I've had 2 threads closed now, by the mods. I hope there isn't a 3 closed and ya banned rule. I'll end up banned before I have even bought the game! DOH! what I hate is that you can't edit messges when the thread is closed, so anything embasrrasing is locked on display! lol

Ceres629
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-05 08:29 PM EDT (US)     5 / 19       

Quote:

Ha ha lol,

I think the Americans like Australia more than the UK! Coz the game came out for us on the 28th! Lol! :P

That is major suckage if true! But anyway, I've already prepared myself to wait until next Friday so after then I won't mind at all.

@MaxReality
I have no idea where you got the idea I was a girl (although Ceres is the name of a mythogical goddess) lol!

MaxReality
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-05 08:35 PM EDT (US)     6 / 19       
Well I wanted to wait for the 4th so ESO2 is sorted.
and... oh god! here we go... lol

I thought as much, to gud to be true an' all, actually that goddess thing rings a bell... I find it funny that the thread has now been closed and I can't delete the text in the message...oh well! lol

Actually, after reading the messages, I don't know why he's closed it, it was only a bit of fun, I even had some banter with shadow in one of his threads. I guess it's difficult to get the tone of messages via text. oh well. C'est la vis. -whatever that means. lol

I might start a thread titled, How many threads have you had closed. but, it would probably get closed itself. hmmm maybe I should goto bed, hey Ceres its past ya bedtime

[This message has been edited by MaxReality (edited 10-28-2005 @ 08:45 PM).]

The_Assimilator
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-05 08:50 PM EDT (US)     7 / 19       

Quote:

Coz the game came out for us on the 28th! Lol!

Actually, i think its the 1st of November, or is it the 11th? Anyways, its not October.

ZELOBSTER
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-05 08:56 PM EDT (US)     8 / 19       
Get back to me when ur absolutely sure, and lol, u cant say it will come out on the 1st-11th Nov coz ive already got the game!!! Ha ha ha lol YOU ARE PWNED!!!

" In peace, sons bury their fathers, but in war, fathers bury their sons." - King Croesus of Lydia
" You cannot fight for something you do not love." - Me, a proverb I invented when i was 7 years of age, for my pretend country.
Visit my Stupidest Things Seen On ESO Thread!
I am rather unpleasant
ESO Name: ZELOBSTER
palwe
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-05 09:50 PM EDT (US)     9 / 19       
gives me time to get my 6800GT AGP innit!!
Armed Rebel
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-05 11:14 PM EDT (US)     10 / 19       
Age of Empires III has thus far played 100% flawless for me.

WartyX
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 04:36 AM EDT (US)     11 / 19       
gives me time to get my 6800GT AGP innit!!

i didnt know chavs got excited over graphics card hehe

nidhog_slayer
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 05:18 AM EDT (US)     12 / 19       
*dancing in closed thread*
MaxReality
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 05:22 AM EDT (US)     13 / 19       
palwe, 6800GT AGP was my choice as well. Also, I recommend buying the Coolriver water cooling system from scan.co.uk, only 60. You can then over clock ya system. And, more importantly, it's oh sooo quieter.

Backstabber
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 10:05 AM EDT (US)     14 / 19       
who cares about sorted. Prepare for german 24/7 gamers who make portugal and netherlands overpowered prepare for new hacks and cheats from our french friends *joke* europe will once again conquer america in the 21st century in front of the computer. LOL what matters is, how many patriots are livin in europe so theyll stick to their country .
anyways use the 6 days america! we europeans shall change everything! :P
VAL_The_Speaker
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 10:17 AM EDT (US)     15 / 19       

Quote:

@MaxReality
I have no idea where you got the idea I was a girl (although Ceres is the name of a mythogical goddess) lol!

And you still have no idea?

(-speaker-)
:unsure:
palwe
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 10:18 AM EDT (US)     16 / 19       
lol, overclocking is good if you like the risks, but i have a 350W psu, it'll only just run on it, let alone overclocking slightly nearly doubles the power intake that my psu just cannot provide, secondly, this card is 210 gainward 6800GT 400/1100 (compared to xfx 350/700 for 203) *golden sample* and i dont like messing with such pricey stuff, since im not made of money... i will say though, this card has not 1 but TWO fans on it.

and last, im no chav thx.

[This message has been edited by palwe (edited 10-29-2005 @ 10:19 AM).]

MaxReality
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 11:55 AM EDT (US)     17 / 19       
overclocking is absolutely fine, its the voltage mods that can kill ya system. 350W should be fine. I have a seasonic in my new case, its only 350W, but the efficiency of it and quality of components make it alot more reliable than so called 450W. what you have to remember is that cheap PSU's display that highest watt rating (this is only for brief periods), you want the continuous running wattage etc. Seasonic or Thermaltake are best, Hipower 480W look really cool, but arent tehcnically/reliably as good. try eBay for your card, I nabbed a gigabyte one for about 180 a few months back. its clocked at 410/1120. And again, watercooling makes a big difference to the noise level, its just 1 evenings work, ifyou take ya time. Av fun!

WartyX
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 05:22 PM EDT (US)     18 / 19       
lol jk about the chav bit
cudnt resist cos ya sed innit lol
king of ages
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 05:23 PM EDT (US)     19 / 19       
Congrats to our european friends

*goes back to playing aoe3* Hmm, just played the russians. Awesome civ. Next: Ottoman

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames