You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Special Walls in Editor
Bottom
Topic Subject:Special Walls in Editor
ShadowZX
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 00:05 AM EDT (US)         
I have heard someone say that there t walls in the editor u can place units on, is that true? Can someone who has the full game tell me plz.
AuthorReplies:
The_Assimilator
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 08:27 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
You can't place units on walls. the only way you might be able to do it is to place the fort wall, then raise the land beneath it or right behind it, so the units are standing on that, but it looks like their standing on the wall. Don't think it will work though.

Some have mentioned a fixed gun emplacement; which is a cannon that sits on a pedastal and can't move anywhere, only rotated. I don't know wheather or not the pedastal is as big as the wall connector or not. However; a HC shipment (lvl 25 i think) increases the strength of your walls and gives them an attack, it probably adds the fixed gun emplacement i mentioned. Don't know though.

[This message has been edited by The_Assimilator (edited 10-29-2005 @ 08:29 AM).]

Cavuy
Skirmisher
(id: jonathan1222)
posted 10-29-05 09:59 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
I think your thinking of the Advanced Trading post card, which strengthens them and gives them an attack. The only cards that improve walls are the fortification cards.

The fixed gun emplacement is a scenario object, same with the fixed gun, you can place the fixed gun anywhere, but it looks better on the emplacement.

Cavuy (formerly jonathan1222) | Writer, Graphic & Web Designer
ex-Modder and Scenario Designer | Legacy
Member since May 5th, 2003
The_Assimilator
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 10:43 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
I know about the fortification cards, the second one was the one i was talking about, it improves the hitpoints, armor and attack effectiveness of your walls, or so the in-game descriptions say.
ShadowZX
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 02:50 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
I thought it would be possible because of the screenshots of units on walls at the AOE3 website, o well.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames