Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » I got wasted
Bottom
Topic Subject:I got wasted
unknown_gnome
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 12:39 PM EDT (US)         
I just played my first game online and I got completely wasted. It was fun though. Basically, what are good times for aging up?

And what units should I invest in from the get-go with the spanish?

AuthorReplies:
MaxReality
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 12:41 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Just read the avaerage stats in the Statistics section, on www.agecommunity.com

Im getting a sweater for christmas , I'd much rather have a screamer or a moaner ho! ho! ho!
fhertlein
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-05 01:02 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Average stats are a little misleading though because of the experts and really horrible players.

How about if you are not in the second age by six minutes, you are going to be in trouble in most games.

Of course to have a chance, getting to Colonial between 4 and 5 minutes, is important.

I still get my butt kicked, because I still am working things out, and the AI is only good for so much.

"The devil and the priest can't exist if one goes away, its just like the battle of the sun and moon, night and day. The force of the devil is what we are told to fear. Watch out for religion when he gets too near."
"Living in a world of fantasy, I can hide behind what's real."
"Behind a smile, there's danger and a promise to be told, you'll never get old. Life's fantasy, to be locked away and still to think you're free! So live for today, tomorrow never comes. Die young."
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames