You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Unused decks at the home city
Bottom
Topic Subject:Unused decks at the home city
The_Termin8tor
Skirmisher
posted 11-07-05 11:10 AM EDT (US)         
Hi,

Im new to this gme, only played it a couple of times. I understand the concept of playing the game to gain XP's and level up the home city to open up new cards to use in your "deck"

What happens if I get 2 cards to use (or crates) but decide not to use 1 of them, or is that silly and I should take 2 if it gives me 2 to take?

What reasons would you use if any to "not" take a crate/upgrade etc etc at your hc?
Do cards cost XP to take? May this be a reason or am I barking up the wrong tree here??

Cheers,

AuthorReplies:
Ceres629
Skirmisher
posted 11-07-05 11:16 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Cards do not cost XP to take. The only reason you would not use cards is if you want access to lots of more powerful cards that you can only get at level 10. So, you save up the cards until you get to level 10 and use them all then.
NightOfViolence
Skirmisher
posted 11-07-05 11:17 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
When you level up you can buy a new card with your level.
As for say a crate of 300 and a crate of 600. The 300 would be available to you in Age2, but the 600 would be Age3. Villagers collect from crates very fast, so the 300 would be handy if you to get to Age2 fast.

Hope this answers yer question

superknijn
Skirmisher
posted 11-07-05 11:57 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
If you gain (for example) 3 levels, you can also choose 3 extra cards and cunstomizations.
This is also in the manual, I suggest you read it.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) Corn for the Corn God!
slackman42
Skirmisher
posted 11-07-05 03:25 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
what the hell are you asking? what if you choose not to use a card in game? well, nothing. you get shipments based on the xp you gain during the game, so you use all the shipments that you gain, generally. what if you choose not to take a new card when your hcL goes up? you can save it for later. you gain one new card for each lvl your home city gains. at hcLs 10 and 25 you gain access to more card choices. but you can only have 20 cards in a deck, so it is beneficial to create multiple decks for different situations when you have the appropriate cards.

oh, and the 300 resource cards are in age1. 600 and 700 in age2, and the 1000s in age3. some civs get 1600 in age4 or team 1000s.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames