You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Patch 1.02 CHANGES.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Patch 1.02 CHANGES.
achilleas
Skirmisher
posted 11-17-05 05:01 AM EDT (US)         
Post here the changes u want to be made with patch 1.02

1. Loging in to ESO should not require u to enter yuor username each time. Since only 1acc per cd key is allowed then why should i enter the user and pass each time?

2. Do something with this lag and server probs. For how long are you going to restart the servers each day?????

3. RATING SYSTEM. Oh come on, 3 guys managed to create an unofficial system and a team of proffesional programmers can't do it??

4. Improve ESO user interface. e.g make the left bar more narrow so there is more place for chat. In the Clan tab we should be able to see which clanmates are online without adding them in friends list

5. When i cancel a quick matchmaking it actually does nothing and i always have to ctrl+alt+del to End task. And then start the game again and wait 10 mins to join ESO blah blah.. => ESO wastes my time..

[This message has been edited by achilleas (edited 11-17-2005 @ 05:08 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Orca
Skirmisher
posted 11-17-05 05:19 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6       

2. Eh so many statements from ES that they are working on it no need to repeat that for ever.

3. Of course they can do, they just didnt want to have it like this yet.

5. I guess thats a problem with your comp because i can do that without any problems.

I Let You Go
Skirmisher
posted 11-17-05 05:35 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
i think you should be able to choose what civ you play against in a quick match as one of the drop down menus, along with the "within 10 levels of me" or whatever.

so, say you don't want to play against otto... you just select all the other civs.

some people might say this is lame and just a way to make sure you increase your rating. but the fact is, when you go to a game browser you can already decide who to play against, by participating in a game or not depending on whose in the game.

ALSO i think there should be a 2 second or something wait in between when the host of a game presses "start game" or whatever and when the game starts, and you can uncheck the ready button. this is because of the assholes who suddenly change their city to like level 40 otto instead of nice placid level 14 spanish or something just before the game starts. its happened to me twice before, and its pissed me off. i totally pwned one of them though

tster123
Skirmisher
posted 11-17-05 06:25 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
I want the exact same changing in it that they have put in it. I don't want them to delay this patch because they are going to put more stuff in it.
I Let You Go
Skirmisher
posted 11-17-05 06:39 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
wait, am i missing out on something here?

how do you know what they have put in it?!

achilleas
Skirmisher
posted 11-17-05 06:57 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
oh god i just lost to 3 otto rushes in a row..
how the hell do u counter jannisaries?

ok i found in this forum that light infantry counter heavy infantry. => crossbowmen counter jans. but u must have double units than the otto rusher..

[This message has been edited by achilleas (edited 11-17-2005 @ 07:04 AM).]

The_Assimilator
Skirmisher
posted 11-17-05 08:27 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem; but i hope the problem with the ottomans on Carabean is sorted. When i played them, none of my military had any advanced stances available, even though i had advanced formations turned on.

This meant that i couldn't manually deploy or pack up artillery, plus if i clicked the artillery to move to a area out of their LOS, they didn't move, same result when i clicked on the minimap. Though i havn't tried it with other maps yet.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames