You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » After the campaign?
Bottom
Topic Subject:After the campaign?
some_player
Skirmisher
posted 11-23-05 04:26 PM EDT (US)         
Here I am, playing Age3 every day and enjoying it.

I played 2 skirmish games SP and went on to play online at day 2 A.A3.
Now, since I loose connection to ESO in my online games with disheartening regularity and my HC stands with an unmoveable lvl 17, I was telling myself that I won't play online anymore until the patch is out, or ESO fixes their issus.
Well, I was brave for 2 days and went back to see if I would get lucky, enjoyed a defeat and another lost ESO connection.
So, I took refuge in the campaign, which is interesting and leaves me with a taste for more, but the holidays are upon us (USA-thanksgiving) and with that much playtime at hand and the bad weather out there I will be done in no time!

What will I do AFTER THE CAMPAIGN? Anybody made nice custom maps yet?

Just got the X-pack!
Playing Classic Age3 again
AuthorReplies:
Dark_Jedi06
Skirmisher
posted 11-23-05 04:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Well you can check out my AoE III site, I'm currently doing a campaign around the American Revolution and have completed two maps as of now.

If you want to give them a try, then just click the link in my signature. Bear in mind I'm still working on my map-making skills, so don't judge them to harshly, though I'd be honored if you checked them out. I think I might have made them a tad too hard...but then of course, the American Revolution was no walk in the park!

ESO Name: Dark_Jedi06
AgeCommunity Statistics | ELO Rating

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
-Sun Tzu, The Art of War
some_player
Skirmisher
posted 11-28-05 12:57 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Thx, tried it, but I can't get the maps loaded, somehow. How do I get your campaign maps started? I recall some sort of error with one map...
RiderOfEternity
Skirmisher
posted 11-28-05 02:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
I suggest you look in the scenario design forum.. where designers congrugate

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames