You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Does anyone need a partner for 2vs2
Bottom
Topic Subject:Does anyone need a partner for 2vs2
Seancahn
Skirmisher
posted 11-28-05 05:01 PM EDT (US)         
If so post your ES name ill add you friends and we can get some games. I have a lvl 45 Spanish HC and would consider myself an above average player. I would love to find some partners for 2vs2 im sick of hoping that my partner has some skill even though his HC level is 35+. It would also be nice to play more then one game with someone to grow a feel for each others playstyle.

P.S I dont want to have to deal with guilds obiously that would solve this problem. Ive done that with previous age series and I wasnt to fond of it.

AuthorReplies:
CaptainPoncho
Skirmisher
posted 11-28-05 06:05 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
Hey, I've been looking for a 2v2 partner too, I consider myself an above average player as well. I have a level 19 Portugese city and a level 17 French city at the moment (and rising). ESO name is Echoic. Here are my stats:

http://agecommunity.com/stats/EntityStats.aspx?loc=en-US&EntityName=Echoic&md=ZS_Supremacy

If you'll notice my first games were all team games that failed because my partners were terrible/quit/don't talk/etc, got tired of that fast, but I do like team games. I'm not in your level range but if you want to play a game or two we can see if we're in the same skill range.

VanBraun
Skirmisher
(id: TK_VanBraun)
posted 11-28-05 07:46 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
I'd be honored to give it a try. My name is "Admiral_Geek" - if you're on tonight, we could try one or two. I'm afriad I'm not good, though. Only about 60% victory.

Don't question authority - it doesn't know either.

~Viva la Tour!~

[This message has been edited by VanBraun (edited 11-28-2005 @ 07:47 PM).]

Blue_Devil
Skirmisher
posted 11-28-05 07:58 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
My buddy afmduke and I (strabo) often play as teams on Sunday nights. Together we average out to around average... errm, yeah. (he's a little under, I'm a bit over).

I usually play a few games during the course of a week, and would be happy to team up with anyone to take on another HG team, as well. I've currently got a dutch and an ottoman city of roughly level 14, and a combined winning percentage around 75%.

Gundanium
Skirmisher
posted 11-28-05 08:04 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
SeanCahn win % = 39

And the rest of you are above 60

JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE NOOB

[img]http://www.elpea.net/stats/Martymcfly.png[/img]
fryBASS
Skirmisher
(id: LO12DS_Frylock)
posted 11-28-05 09:42 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
LO12DS_Fry is the name, hit me up when u wanna play

my win % is in the 70's, it went down because i've had some crappy allies lately (and there was nothing i could do to save the poor noobs because i was busy defending myself).

Check out my YouTube Page!
ESO - LO12DS_Fry
Cirruis
Banned
posted 11-28-05 10:03 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
If you wanna win some games you can team up with me. 42 French, 25 Ottoman, 1,500,000 xp. 58%, and thats what your supposed to have, if you have higher your not playing people your skill level.
Seancahn
Skirmisher
posted 11-29-05 09:41 AM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
SeanCahn win % = 39

And the rest of you are above 60

JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE NOOB

Id own you fool. First of all Win % doesnt mean shit when my roomate plays under my account and hes never played any of the Age games. I told him screw playing the AI you wont learn anything from it so he dove into ES and he gets the shit kicked out of him. Now before you make stupid ass posts like that challenge me to a game. I took down your guys names ill add you tonight hopefully well get some games .

Go Bears

NrS_KiLLer
Skirmisher
posted 11-29-05 04:05 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
DannyBoy17
Skirmisher
posted 11-29-05 04:24 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
DannyBoy17
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames