You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Arghh!!!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Arghh!!!
Emporer_Muggerma
Skirmisher
posted 01-12-06 10:08 PM EDT (US)         
*is mad* Ok im REALLY frustrated right now. I was just almost done playing an hour long game on ESO. My team was screwed and instead of resigning, I decided to stick to the game and try and get a level up before I lose...... about 1k experience left to go..... Out Of Sync. Well, there goes all my levels worth of experience for that match.

OoS errors are getting to be a real problem with me. At LEAST 2/5 games I play I get an Out of Sync error. On age of empires 2 and age of mythology, I get OoS errors about 1/20 games.

Now I heard that ESO has trouble with routers aparently. As in sync errors etc. for players with routers. I have a router. So is it because I have a router and ESO is messed that way? Cause if it is, It needs to be fixed really soon. Its a major problem.... But if its not ESO and I just dont have my router set up right, how can I set it up correctly?

PS: I have a DLink DI-524 wireless router. Im not playing over a wireless connection, as my router is connected directly to my comp. I just use it for playing over WIFI on my Nintendo DS.

AuthorReplies:
Master Kamst
Skirmisher
posted 01-12-06 11:22 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
it is strange everyone is talkig about sync errors but the only time i have ever had a sync error was when i didn't know about the thing where if u carn't c a player before a match and u still go it will make a sync error.

So out of all my games i have had 1 sync error.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames