You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.16 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Well, yes, that IS the gayest strategy ever
Bottom
Topic Subject:Well, yes, that IS the gayest strategy ever
Doomboy
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 00:20 AM EDT (US)         
Wow, noob-bashing in various forms is no longer the lowest thing I've seen.

Clan V3nom sets up games...V3nom on one side. On the other side, a good player, and a friend of theirs, Masquerade. He has 4000000 exp, and a good win %.

But, once they start playing, he deliberately loses, so that V3nom gets more points. Was the darndest thing I seen, when his TC was attacked by a small Otto force, he simply ran his villies away, didn't garrison, didn't shoot back, nothing.

Afterwards, V3nom gloated about their new 'strategy' of setting folks up.

Geez, does it get any lower?

Rick

(man, can't seem to edit title, would if I could, don't meant to offend the extraordinarily easily offended)

[This message has been edited by Doomboy (edited 01-13-2006 @ 02:08 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Scotty the Fallen
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 00:27 AM EDT (US)     1 / 16       
You might want to reconsider re-naming your thread posts from now on. This one is definitely getting you in trouble

Scotty the Fallen | One-time Angel Reincarnate, and Former BFME2H and TWH Downloads administrator, and BFME2 Strategy Administrator.
"And I shall go softly into the night, taking my dreams, as will you." - EoJ
"Scotty's probably the only forumer here who can make every post a defiant claim of his own superiority." - Atzy
NemesisHunter
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 00:47 AM EDT (US)     2 / 16       
But I think the title is accurate.
Ceres629
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 03:40 AM EDT (US)     3 / 16       
roflol @ this 'strat'.

[This message has been edited by Ceres629 (edited 01-13-2006 @ 04:28 AM).]

Grubby
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 05:21 AM EDT (US)     4 / 16       
Now if alex the twat was whinging about this I would have to agree with him

If this is true, then it is indeed one of the lowest things I have ever heard of in on-line gaming. You assume that your team mates will do their best, what else can you assume.

Dont play with these people, or take your own team... then see how well they do without the fall guy.

I really do need a signature that is a little better than this
I am TOAO_Grub, be unafraid, very unafraid
Ceres629
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 06:17 AM EDT (US)     5 / 16       
2 experts should just go in and pwn them.
Seancahn
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 11:28 AM EDT (US)     6 / 16       
Im with ceres though I doubt we would even need experts. If they are using this to win games then they probably suck pretty bad in the first place.

Im sure 2 of the better players that roam around here can pwn all three of these loozers.

Alcohol, the cause and solution to all of lifes problems

Homer J

JimR
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 11:45 AM EDT (US)     7 / 16       
This is not anything new. A 'strat' like this has been around along time.

Ceres is right in saying the other 2 players just need to play thru it and win 2v3.

DaveTheGreat
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 01:49 PM EDT (US)     8 / 16       
I think i have played against those guys a FEW times! No wonder hahaha.
CK the Fat
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 01:53 PM EDT (US)     9 / 16       
Geez. I played a guy the other day. His score 2:31 into the game was 271. Eh-heh. I paused the game, of which he responded "WTF!" and briefly explained to him I would not fall victim to his noobism.

I challenged him into my own game later, but the yellow-bellied-****** decided not to take it.

"Republicans who did not play the patronage game were ridiculed as the Mugwumps for sitting on the fence--their "mugs" on one side of the fence and "wumps" on the other. Historians generally consider this era a low point in American politics."--United States History by John J. Newman and John M. Schmalbach
Doomboy
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 02:20 PM EDT (US)     10 / 16       
Hey, I played gamely as I could, I've beaten two semi-decent players whilst my noob ally played Sim City many a time.

But, alas, one of them was Otto, and there's just no way to fight a mediocre otto force.

At least his teammate was German..if it was french/otto or otto/otto, I would have even bothered.

Thanks mods for keeping the thread up. I certainly have no problem if you change possibly offensive word in the title to 'whitest' or something which is politically acceptible.

Thanks,

Rick

Out Reach
Skirmisher
(id: newreach268)
posted 01-13-06 02:21 PM EDT (US)     11 / 16       
may have had the same thing happen to me... 4v4 this time and 2 on the host's team where in his clan ... at the start of the game 2 on are team ressigned within 1 minute of each other. managed to waste thier ring leader though befor wait of numbers took hold with his allys. atleast they went throught my ally first (probally the bigest noob ever, playing otto not building 1 arbus lol)

definelty the petiest strat ever, people who need to do this really have no skill what so ever.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
CK the Fat
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 02:28 PM EDT (US)     12 / 16       
It's not really even a strat, having a plant play so the other side loses. It's a scam.

"Republicans who did not play the patronage game were ridiculed as the Mugwumps for sitting on the fence--their "mugs" on one side of the fence and "wumps" on the other. Historians generally consider this era a low point in American politics."--United States History by John J. Newman and John M. Schmalbach
Graceless
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 02:32 PM EDT (US)     13 / 16       
Wonder why a dude would lose just to see someone else (that he doesn't even know) lose. Kinda stupid really, the sort of things people enjoy.

Btw, no problem with the title. This is definitely high levels of gayness

6 minutes remaining.
majpain
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 02:35 PM EDT (US)     14 / 16       
WhipMaster
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 04:01 PM EDT (US)     15 / 16       
ok first of all im the leader of v3nom and we certainly do not do this and we dont have this guy name , Masquerade so i dont know what u are talking about jeez
Alex898
Skirmisher
posted 01-13-06 04:03 PM EDT (US)     16 / 16       
And people STILL try to say win percent is accurate :-(
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames