You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.34 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » What was your rookie Civ?
Bottom
Topic Subject:What was your rookie Civ?
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
ub3r
Skirmisher
posted 02-05-06 00:02 AM EDT (US)         
When i first played online on ESO i used the Spanish. I did terrible in my first25 or 40 games and had a low win %, since i stopped lvling them at 36.I never really utilized Spanish for what thier strong points were i guess ^^

After that I used german for 50 games and won 40 of them or something like that, i also used british and won 50% of my 40 games w them, and played i think 30 something games with Russia and won more than 75% with the motherland. Im currently trying Dutch =D

AuthorReplies:
orangeillini14
Skirmisher
posted 02-05-06 11:43 AM EDT (US)     26 / 34       
Culverin
Skirmisher
(id: Robert_Squared)
posted 02-05-06 11:45 AM EDT (US)     27 / 34       
Used Russia first, but I was really bad then. Stopped playing online for a while, then came back and tried dutch. They were great until I started playing the higher lvl FFers. Now playing German, with a moderately fast FF and using mercs as defense until industrial when I get two factories.

Just call me Robert.
My Massgate
Pincho
Skirmisher
posted 02-05-06 12:15 PM EDT (US)     28 / 34       
Ever since demo i wanted to play ottoman, so i satrted otto, got a lvl 56 HC with about 80%, then got bored and changed to french and got to about lvl 20 and was ashamed, i mean... otto and french... So i started using spanish and dutch and im currently lvling em up.

~*`*~-.-`..`._.,.-~_pNH_`..`._._)-,.-~*`*~-.

My Stats
Tiburones pa' Encima!
Ofaloaf
Skirmisher
posted 02-05-06 12:24 PM EDT (US)     29 / 34       
In the demo version I played Britain, but when I finally bought the game I first played as DM Dutch, the DM German, then finally Supremacy Ports.

I'm also starting to mess with Britain again.

[This message has been edited by Ofaloaf (edited 02-05-2006 @ 12:24 PM).]

Nightfire
Skirmisher
posted 02-05-06 07:01 PM EDT (US)     30 / 34       
Russia!

^^^
raaman
posted 02-05-06 07:04 PM EDT (US)     31 / 34       
French

;zlskehrt;oaweifalkdjfa;io3
Cassius Allanus
Skirmisher
posted 02-05-06 10:01 PM EDT (US)     32 / 34       
I started with Brits and did absolutely horrible, until recently when I read Ceres's guide.

AIM: CassiusAllanus | MSN: Brendon.Allan@shaw.ca | XFire: enlighteneddespot | E-MAIL: Brendon.Allan@shaw.ca | ESO2: HG_CassiusA
  • View My Special Ops Brigade Page
  • "In Cassiusland, whips cure disease!"
  • [This message has been edited by Cassius Allanus (edited 02-05-2006 @ 10:02 PM).]

Cheesewiz
    HG Alumnus
    posted 02-05-06 10:55 PM EDT (US)     33 / 34       
    I started with the Spanish, and I still use the Spanish, whenever I am able to find a time to play online.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
    World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
    ub3r
    Skirmisher
    posted 02-05-06 11:05 PM EDT (US)     34 / 34       
    Like me, alot of people ended up using Spanish for rookie civ.
    « Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames