You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.10 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » "13 Colonies" New civ for EP ideas
Bottom
Topic Subject:"13 Colonies" New civ for EP ideas
ub3r
Skirmisher
posted 02-18-06 03:00 PM EDT (US)         
Wouldnt it be cool if besides Italy and Denmark they had a 13 Colonies civ or an equivelent to a new America, i mean that would kind of make sense and make the game alot more interesting considering America was fought for in the first place.

They would have minutemen as light infantry (kinda like the Russian strelet but more hp and a lil more attack). For heavy infantry they would have Marines (like a muskateer but more like a janissary in tearms of close quarters bonuses). I think it would be cool if they had some kind of special bonus because they wouldnt be able to make alliance with natives so they got alot more recources at trading post, and had a better ATP.

So many ideas so little time.

AuthorReplies:
Fornak
Skirmisher
posted 02-18-06 03:24 PM EDT (US)     1 / 10       
wrong forum
StonewallJ
Seraph Emeritus
(id: Conquistador34)
posted 02-18-06 04:14 PM EDT (US)     2 / 10       
Yeah, many new ideas for xpack nd civs can be found here

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][] Stonewall J [][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Cy Marlayne
Skirmisher
posted 02-18-06 04:15 PM EDT (US)     3 / 10       
ES is sticking to European civs for the Xpack. Sorry.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Welcome to Life, your vacation from nothing.
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
The Freshmaker
Skirmisher
posted 02-18-06 05:23 PM EDT (US)     4 / 10       
yeah, this age is pre-revolution of america, when they were first being colonized. the u.s. wasnt even thought about being formed yet.

italy and denmark would be cool, though

"We could kill everyone!!" - The Boondock Saints
ub3r
Skirmisher
posted 02-18-06 05:36 PM EDT (US)     5 / 10       
Ummm, ok how many times did i see thoughts about expansions in this forum? This was simply a thought, an idea, and thats why its called an EXPANSION pack, becuase it expands on the original title, maybe even the timeline? Like i said im talking the years and events leading up the the revolutionary war(hence 13 colonies not USA), which would be in the early 18th century, right around the timeline for this game.(1550-1700ish)
Im simply just throwing ideas for an American civ out there, i didnt say HEY GO PUT IT IN THE GAME geezsh.
empire123
Skirmisher
posted 02-19-06 00:27 AM EDT (US)     6 / 10       
italy, denmark,sweden, and america will be good civilizatinos to put in the expansion.
CK the Fat
Skirmisher
posted 02-19-06 00:52 AM EDT (US)     7 / 10       
I think having the colonies formed from the various revolutions would make good independant civs.

"Republicans who did not play the patronage game were ridiculed as the Mugwumps for sitting on the fence--their "mugs" on one side of the fence and "wumps" on the other. Historians generally consider this era a low point in American politics."--United States History by John J. Newman and John M. Schmalbach
Strong Man
Skirmisher
posted 02-19-06 01:01 AM EDT (US)     8 / 10       
denmark... butter cookies >> cartoons

In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night!
ChowMein
Skirmisher
posted 02-19-06 07:55 AM EDT (US)     9 / 10       
I would like to see the Greek. (i dont know what the else that civilisation did in the AOE2-3 timeline, were they making hoplite with bazooka?)

"It is like a finger pointing away to the moon do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."
- Bruce Lee
ub3r
Skirmisher
posted 02-19-06 02:16 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10       
Think of it though, the 13 Colinies thing isnt that bad of an idea. I understand European nations were the focus point, but thats why they make expansions. I would love to see early America in this game. Like i said they would have Minutemen and Marines, and maybe they get a scout on horseback as a unique unit like the dutch envoy. Thier leader would be good ol George Washington when he was younger.

Personally this idea isnt that unrealistic, i could see ES doing a great job with this... and imagine, when u click on the units they will make sense!

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames