You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.24 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Its sick how some people get wins
Bottom
Topic Subject:Its sick how some people get wins
Xx_Enigma_Xx
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 04:16 AM EDT (US)         
Today I was playing a game with amokk and arslan on one team, and crayz_general was teamed with me. And guess what happened?

I was about to native rush, but crayz_general came in and started to harvest out of my mines, and had a bunch of idles running around my tc collecting resource shipments as they came in crippling my native rush, and there was nothing i could do about it. then i rejoined a game with these two and told them what crayz_general did and he wasnt kicked out by the host of the game. They let him stay in the game just so he can **** with his ally and screw over their stratagy so arslan and amokk can get more wins (crayz also walled off my explorer and native outpost that i claimed). Then crayz_general dropped out of the game. Now, I dont mean to insult these people or flame them, but really, how lame do you have to be to do something like that just to get a few wins to bring your win% over 70% and your ladder ranking up? IMHO its rude, frustrating, and it just shows how important a game is to you rather than having fun with everyone involved. Also, I hope everyone else here sees this thread and thinks twice about dropping out of a game and being lame, because really, we all learn from expirience and get better, you dont learn nothing and you dont improve if you use lame tactics like that to win.

AuthorReplies:
Strong Man
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 04:52 AM EDT (US)     1 / 24       
Is this thing to be discussed here or in agecommunity?
Report and ban his serial number.
Like 40 bucks for each cheat.
Good punishment.

Also report amokk and arslan to track for similar actions!

In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night!

[This message has been edited by Strong Man (edited 03-17-2006 @ 04:53 AM).]

Tigger_Bounce
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 05:49 AM EDT (US)     2 / 24       
umm they really didnt do anythign wrong but they used ur boxes its not cheating and it should just make you change ur strat let me guess u were french ohh and it really cant say to kick him out since he didnt do anything wrong you probaly should have said something and if he didnt respond he wasnt there.... when i say he i mean he or she sorry everyone

Eso Name For AoeIII: GL_Chewy 2nd Lt. for now...PR 21
I play TWC
DzEmIL
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 07:05 AM EDT (US)     3 / 24       
upgrade ur vils! they roX!:P uwin 3on1 then haha
Miain
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 07:58 AM EDT (US)     4 / 24       
Tigger...you really cant be that ignorant.
jaafit
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 12:50 PM EDT (US)     5 / 24       

Quote:

crayz_general came in and started to harvest out of my mines,

Okaaay, I don't know why you think they were yours...

Quote:

and had a bunch of idles running around my tc collecting resource shipments as they came in crippling my native rush, and there was nothing i could do about it.

Stealing crates is very easy to counter. Garrison or use minutemen

Quote:

crayz also walled off my explorer and native outpost that i claimed.

Walling TPs is a good anti-native strategy. Walling the explorer just forces you to pay him the ransom.

The only thing crazy_general did wrong was to drop (which could have been accidental). Everything else is just part of the game.

agecommunity quote of the month Ok i have payed for this game for al my moneythat i get in a month so when i go online isee these 9 year old kids that beat me that have played for 2 weeks and i have played since release of vanilla so im pretty pissed of that es dosent want to do anything about the balance of the game.
Miain
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 01:25 PM EDT (US)     6 / 24       
Jaafit..he meant the person on HIS team was doing it..

1)On great plains you start with 2 mines beside your TC,thats how theyre his mines

2)You cant shoot your own team

3)His explorer may not have been dead and therefore when waleld in by HIS ally he couldn't get it out

[This message has been edited by Miain (edited 03-17-2006 @ 01:29 PM).]

scipio_africanus
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 01:34 PM EDT (US)     7 / 24       
This may need repeating:

"crayz_general was teamed with me"

Maybe the guy thought you were his enemy?

///scipio_africanus\\\
"Scipio rules. Nelson sucks." - Jax
"I have a shrine to Scipio in my closet."- Doitzel
"posting a link with no sort of comment or explanation is not something we readily condone in OD." - GillB
The Gamers' Manifesto|Welcome to HG!|The Sanatorium
Winner of the Order of Doitzel!
jaafit
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 02:44 PM EDT (US)     8 / 24       
lol oh, well yeah he's a slimebag

agecommunity quote of the month Ok i have payed for this game for al my moneythat i get in a month so when i go online isee these 9 year old kids that beat me that have played for 2 weeks and i have played since release of vanilla so im pretty pissed of that es dosent want to do anything about the balance of the game.
Alex898
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 03:40 PM EDT (US)     9 / 24       
Wow people get some reading comprehension. His Teammate was doing this. Personally, i hope AOE 4 or the next AOM has no Rating or ladder systems. They simply encourage fowl play and being a rating nazi. People need to play for fun and not ***** because your cuetech is lower than theres or having to "cheat" to win. Spoiled Brats those people are.
schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 03:44 PM EDT (US)     10 / 24       
@alex, i am @ cuetech at best 1%

now i lose 1 game for every 2 games i win
without rating i lose 1 game for every 99 games i win

do you think that is fun?

"such a kind fellow!" ~ ķįŋğ_Ćħŗĩ_ĬĬ

Furby killer should be crowned leader of AOE forum ~ [SW_GD]Teutonic

ub3r
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 04:05 PM EDT (US)     11 / 24       
I think walling off someones native post is a great touch. Its smart, and stretegic, and can save you time and delay thier rush.

Stealing your food crates is kinda wrong, whats even worse is when mother nature settlers steal your crates!

"Were surrounded.........this simplifies things." - Chesty Puller USMC 1950

"Let your plans be dark and as impenatrable as night, and when you move, fall like a lightning-bolt." - Sun Tzu
Senor Bobbers
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 04:15 PM EDT (US)     12 / 24       
Hey, funny you should mention arslan. He has like 10 ottoman civs and plays mostly just ottomans. Apparently he just likes to "win". No sportsmanship at all. (I think this had nothing to do with the topic, but eh whateva)
Miain
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 04:17 PM EDT (US)     13 / 24       
Since so little people seem to read paragraphs

HIS TEAM MATE DID ALL THAT

ub3r
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 04:35 PM EDT (US)     14 / 24       
Why would his own teamate wall off his Native post? Stealing crates and using up his mines i can see, but not that.

"Were surrounded.........this simplifies things." - Chesty Puller USMC 1950

"Let your plans be dark and as impenatrable as night, and when you move, fall like a lightning-bolt." - Sun Tzu
Miain
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 05:03 PM EDT (US)     15 / 24       
Because the game was fixed,they delibretly gave him that team mate so they are gaurenteed a win
ZELOBSTER
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 05:15 PM EDT (US)     16 / 24       
That's funny coz i played arslan and crayz general in a FFA last night and beat the shit out of him. I got yo back Enigma.

" In peace, sons bury their fathers, but in war, fathers bury their sons." - King Croesus of Lydia
" You cannot fight for something you do not love." - Me, a proverb I invented when i was 7 years of age, for my pretend country.
Visit my Stupidest Things Seen On ESO Thread!
I am rather unpleasant
ESO Name: ZELOBSTER

[This message has been edited by ZELOBSTER (edited 03-17-2006 @ 05:18 PM).]

George_III
Skirmisher
posted 03-17-06 06:42 PM EDT (US)     17 / 24       
Keksman once did the same thing to me, he walled my Town Centre off...
SchaeferLight
Skirmisher
posted 03-19-06 06:46 PM EDT (US)     18 / 24       
arslan is on my pest list. I forgot what for but I now feel the decision was validated.
ZinkOxide
Skirmisher
posted 03-19-06 07:37 PM EDT (US)     19 / 24       
hahaha, you don't remember but you know it was good? lol. too much beer.
Anyway there isn't much you can do about annoying teammates except report them. ugh.

I won a thread!
CROSS REMOVED BY REQUEST OF MODS
Blood weighs more than tears.
EmperorPatrick
Skirmisher
posted 03-19-06 07:55 PM EDT (US)     20 / 24       
You really can't ban people or even get them in trouble for just acting stupid in- game. Heck, if being a moron were a punishable offence, half the noobs on ESO would be banned for rushing in no- rush games!

AOE III/TWC: 1st Lieutenant
TAD: Master Sergeant (~30 Games Played)
SOJOA
Skirmisher
posted 03-20-06 04:32 PM EDT (US)     21 / 24       
That is unbelievalbe that people would do that. I have seen some things but that is sick. Agreed Enigma
CwlHeddwyn
Skirmisher
posted 03-20-06 04:46 PM EDT (US)     22 / 24       
I must Confess - I did the Worse thing ever on Age of Mythology.

2v2 on the map thats one big island with sea surrounding it(cant remember what its called) anyway my team m8s and i got off to a decent start- building troops claiming town centers etc unfortunately the enemies massed a big army and wiped my ally out leaving me to struggle on my own for a further 10-15mins.

i build a few boats and put villies in them and sailed them out to sea, after my base was all gone they kept asking me where i was, i wouldnt say just "Colder, or Warmer etc" and i told them different places to go on the map etc

by the end they were getting bored i told them that i had a special cheat and that the couldnt beat me so they left.

In my defence- i was a 14yr old noob- and ive never done anything like it since (for a start i can actually play a bit better)

still it was pretty funny.

SOJOA
Skirmisher
posted 03-20-06 04:47 PM EDT (US)     23 / 24       
Lame but funny as hell. lol
ZinkOxide
Skirmisher
posted 03-20-06 04:49 PM EDT (US)     24 / 24       
HAHAHA you won with 3 vills and a transport. And they beleived you too, even worse.

I won a thread!
CROSS REMOVED BY REQUEST OF MODS
Blood weighs more than tears.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames