Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.25 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » ClanBase
Bottom
Topic Subject:ClanBase
Realn
Skirmisher
posted 04-08-06 11:19 PM EDT (US)         
Hello everyone,

Hopefully everyone knows about ClanBase and its influence in competitive gaming. If you don't, let me tell you it's huge, especially now that it is connected with GGL. Well, there is news! AoE3 is now up for petition to be on ClanBase! If AoE3 were put on ClanBase, the competition would go off the hook!

Please go here: http://www.clanbase.com/ladderpetition_vote.php?lpid=6169

(There is no need to sign-up. Your vote as a non-registered member is just as effective as someone that is. You can review the already-made votes and then precede to vote yourself)

We all want AoE3 competitions to grow, each one of us, so let's shoot for 500 votes from the community. Votes on small things about opinions on AoE3 balance and favorite civs get well over 2,000 votes, so I'm sure this can happen.

ClanBase for the win !~ Everyone vote "Yes!" =)

Src: http://agesanctuary.com/index.php?portal=AOE3&fview=2&showtopic=58237&pid=614670&st=0&#ent ry614670

The Legion Clan is the oldest international clan in the gaming community with a founding date of 1999. For years have we held on to our traditions, tournaments, and even play-styles. Basically what we always look for is bright minds, superior skills, and interesting personalities. We only invite people to be a part of our family that we can achieve something with. Now don’t tell me The Legion Clan doesn’t know what’s important. Join a clan with history, one you can trust, join L Clan.

[This message has been edited by Realn (edited 04-09-2006 @ 00:10 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Mokon
Skirmisher
posted 04-08-06 11:21 PM EDT (US)     1 / 25       
voting as we speak ty

Mokon | | | AoE3 Rate 2200~ | | |
  • To check out my Age of Empires III Strategy Guide click here!
  • The price of my guide has been reduced! Check it out!
  • New TWC Recorded Games Posted on my Media Page!
  • Realn
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-08-06 11:35 PM EDT (US)     2 / 25       
    np, I hope the community jumps on this. xD

Mokon, you are always the firs to respond to my posts. :P

The Legion Clan is the oldest international clan in the gaming community with a founding date of 1999. For years have we held on to our traditions, tournaments, and even play-styles. Basically what we always look for is bright minds, superior skills, and interesting personalities. We only invite people to be a part of our family that we can achieve something with. Now don’t tell me The Legion Clan doesn’t know what’s important. Join a clan with history, one you can trust, join L Clan.
    Mokon
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-08-06 11:40 PM EDT (US)     3 / 25       
    cause for some reason i am addicted to hg and I refresh my browser every 10 secs

also my i suggest that you, nicely, ask ppl on ESO. Just make sure u dont annoy anyone and dont spam

• [This message has been edited by Mokon (edited 04-08-2006 @ 11:41 PM).]

MindMeddler
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-09-06 00:03 AM EDT (US)     4 / 25       
    I clicked the first link and it file not found?
    Realn
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-09-06 00:23 AM EDT (US)     5 / 25       
    It should work now. I had given the wrong link. >_>

StonewallJ
    Seraph Emeritus
    (id: Conquistador34)
    posted 04-09-06 00:27 AM EDT (US)     6 / 25       
    voted

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    [][][][][][][][][][] Stonewall J [][][][][][][][][][][]
    Kiiera
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-09-06 12:10 PM EDT (US)     7 / 25       
    voted!
    Solartinum
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-09-06 12:57 PM EDT (US)     8 / 25       
    Signed.

Is there a specific number of votes we need to get this through?

Realn
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-09-06 01:51 PM EDT (US)     9 / 25       
    More than any of the other petitions.

Right now we are ranked #4 ( http://www.clanbase.com/ladderpetition.php). The good news, though, is that every petition that is higher than AoE3 was started months ago. We were started only days ago and have 150+ votes !

Stophon4
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-09-06 01:55 PM EDT (US)     10 / 25       
    Mokon noob, I refresh every 5 seconds.

"Dutch are OP!"
    "Iriquois are OP!"
    "Stophon is OP!"

tEk Clan #1 US Clan
    Solartinum
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-09-06 04:21 PM EDT (US)     11 / 25       

Quote:

More than any of the other petitions.

Right now we are ranked #4 ( http://www.clanbase.com/ladderpetition.php . The good news, though, is that every petition that is higher than AoE3 was started months ago. We were started only days ago and have 150+ votes !

Check out tactical ops crossfire though, 2 days and 133 votes :s.

GOGO AOE3! WE CAN DO THIS!

Realn
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-09-06 04:25 PM EDT (US)     12 / 25       
    We've gotten about 100 votes in the last 24 hours. ^^

ZinkOxide
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-09-06 08:27 PM EDT (US)     13 / 25       
    what is ClanBase?

I won a thread!
    CROSS REMOVED BY REQUEST OF MODS
    Blood weighs more than tears.
    Qazitory
    HG Alumnus
    posted 04-10-06 04:51 AM EDT (US)     14 / 25       
    Umm Realn you've voted 24 times... Also it would be a good idea to post here the rules as well before people start spamming:

Quote:

* All votes are counted in favour of the petition, regardless of the note. If you don't support the petition, don't sign it.
    * Each clan is counted only once, so if someone from your clan already voted you don't have to.

E.g. I won't vote because Oedy voted for hope already.

Clanbase provides ladders and tourneys for games... the prizes seem pretty nice.

•Qazitory•
    •AoE3 rating: Qazitory
    My AoE3:TWC mods: QazUI - Treasure - Main Menu - Low Lag HC - Deck selection•
    •Guide my keystrokes, keep my programs alive, protect me from viruses, back up my drive.•
    akin
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-10-06 06:04 AM EDT (US)     15 / 25       
    Thats weird. How do they know we are in the same clan? There is no way to check that. Well, maybe there is, but I doubt they will get into ES and check if there are duplicate votes from the same clan. Apparently that guy was able to vote 14 times by himself....

Keep on the sunny side of life
    ESO:Akin
    Realn
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-10-06 07:47 AM EDT (US)     16 / 25       
    If you voted under my name, please vote under you name and under your clan.

IDK why it says I voted 24 times. I think people logged in as me when they used my link. oO I've edited links, but apparently people keep voting under my nick. >_>

Thnx for posting rules.

Mokon
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-10-06 10:13 AM EDT (US)     17 / 25       
    Realn probably email the owners of that so they dont think u were spamming

• Realn
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-10-06 11:14 AM EDT (US)     18 / 25       
    Yea, I did email them. They said it doesn't matter. I guess they will disregard it, and will only count clan links and IP logs.

Quote:

all votes are counted in favor, we can see ip's and if it are different ip's it prolly are different persons it's not like we read all the 88 votes , we just look how many votes it got and then we talk

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
    To: <south_gtp@hotmail.com>
    Subject: ClanBase AoE3 Petition
    Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 00:20:26 -0400

Hello South,

I gave people my link of the voting for the petition to have AoE3 on CB, which logged them in as me. lol, I was wondering if you could possibly remove those votes or change them to "Guest" as they are authentic, but all under my name. I am so sorry about this.

CB AoE3 Petition http://www.clanbase.com/ladderpetition_vote.php?lpid=6169

-Stephen "Realn" Jennings

Mokon
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-10-06 01:11 PM EDT (US)     19 / 25       
    k, sounds good

• Rabid33
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-10-06 03:34 PM EDT (US)     20 / 25       
    hey you guys, you know how winners get monney, just remember, euros are worth more then dollars as of right now, in fact the first prize would be worth 907.35 dollars, second is 604.90 dollars and third is 302.45 dollars so if any one in america wins they get even more monney

A death is a tradgity, a million deaths is a statistic...

You dont win a war(or battle)if you lose more then you gain...

Think about those last quotes very hard

Realn
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-11-06 11:21 AM EDT (US)     21 / 25       
    I think the EuroCups are only based in Europe, though.

StonewallJ
    Seraph Emeritus
    posted 04-11-06 05:34 PM EDT (US)     22 / 25       
    Ok, slight confusion on this ClanBase thing. I have just communicated with YashMan from CB. This vote is only for a Ladder. This is not for a cash tournament. It seems that one of their admins was not telling the whole truth about everything so gave out false infromation about AoE3 being in a EuroCup. So, this petition is only for a ladder to be set up, and that may not even happen.

[This message has been edited by Stonewall J (edited 04-11-2006 @ 05:35 PM).]

Jumbalaya
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-11-06 05:38 PM EDT (US)     23 / 25       
    Bastards.
    StonewallJ
    Seraph Emeritus
    posted 04-11-06 09:08 PM EDT (US)     24 / 25       
    Do not blame CB, it was one person giving out false information. Plus it does simply say 'Ladder' at the top of the petition.

Jumbalaya
    Skirmisher
    posted 04-11-06 09:40 PM EDT (US)     25 / 25       
    Bastard.
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames