You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies, Closed
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » (sigh) Can ES ban total jerks and sore loosers? No? Damn...
Bottom
Topic Subject:(sigh) Can ES ban total jerks and sore loosers? No? Damn...
RicorianGuardian
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-06 11:03 AM EDT (US)         
God there are a lot of annoying jerks on ESO. In this one game i was winning right from teh start and this guy just got mad when my great bombards (w00t theyr awesome), imperial janisaries and imperial abus guns marched on his town. He just dispersed his colony around the edges and falc/lancer rushed me. That took out boht my TC's and my only factory (lvl 9 HC, robber barrons not unlocked yet) but i then build three TC's and my score just went up. He wouldnt resign even as my score was at or about 900 and his was still around 300. Finaly i killed his final villies (thanks to spies improvement from capitol)and won. He kept saying BG (bad game incase u didnt kno), and then i said "it was mostly luck" (which it wasn't, the ottoman turtle- boom is unbeatable by rushes), which eh agreed to but continued to say "BG! BAD GAME!!!"

What i would like to kno is any good comments you can counter this competitive, nasty, sore- looser- ish- ness with, and if theres any way this jerk can get baned.
Oh, and i dont hav his screenname so don't ask.

SAVE THE WADJETS
I was on these forums before you were BORN!!!
AuthorReplies:
Ossian
Skirmisher
posted 04-12-06 11:10 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Ignore him, just quit the game you don't have to listen to it....

*WINDOWS CRITICAL ERROR 19891126*
Product ID: Ossian Discontinued
Contact your network admin for more details
about this special edition of player...

Allthough cetans are darker, did you know that if you read the word 'cetan' as a dutch word, that you get the same sound as when reading 'satan' in english.-Furby Killer
Takk
Skirmisher
(id: Luke_Feanor)
posted 04-12-06 11:12 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
There's nothing ES can do about people who won't resign. This isn't constructive and isn't going anywhere.

-Closed

Lucas is boss.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames