You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Recording game -- single player
Bottom
Topic Subject:Recording game -- single player
cutting_crew
Skirmisher
posted 07-04-06 03:25 AM EDT (US)         
NO i am not a newbie so ill say that upfront but for some reason i decided to go play single player vs 5 hard comps and i click to record game. when the game starts it take a minute for the game to actually start as a task bar says, "recording game". When that is done my player color turns to blue and all the other comps turn red, even though they had different colors at set up time. why is this? its hard to tell who is who if they are all red. thanks!
AuthorReplies:
poita
Skirmisher
posted 07-04-06 03:54 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
I'm pretty sure there's a button near the minimap which changes all ally team to blue and enemy teams to red or something like that. You probably just clicked it by accident or something, or maybe the game had a bit of a bug. Just find it and click it again and it should go back to normal. It has nothing to do with record games.

- - ESO Name: poita - -
- - ELO Rating: 2120 - -
- - Civ: Russia + Dutch - -
My Aztec Unit Guide (Updated!)
cutting_crew
Skirmisher
posted 07-04-06 04:41 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
well actually i have the game as FFA, cos i just wanted to see how hard and hardest built up their ages and thats all... so its FFA but i will check for that.. but just doesnt make any sense for FFA, everyone except me to be red...
Sjonnie
Skirmisher
posted 07-04-06 05:08 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Its "friend and foe" colours. you can put it off in options, but maybe there is a button in the UI or a hotkey that you accidentally pressed.

"One day, my quotes will stand in signatures"
Sjonnie

Quod licet Iovi non licet bovi

SwiftAero
Skirmisher
posted 07-04-06 06:29 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Yes, friend and foe colors are in the options menu. The hotkey combination is ALT-F.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames