You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Whats has happened since last crimbo?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Whats has happened since last crimbo?
MaxReality
Skirmisher
posted 10-01-06 08:03 AM EDT (US)         
After blitzing this game when it first came out, and contributing a fair bit on the forums, I somehow managed to not play this game since last cristmas!!!- I wiped my computer clean after changing internet providers, and the game didnt get reinstalled!!!

Im curious to learn of any major developments, like expansion packs, to the game, I reckon I should get back into it, as it is pretty good.

ttfn

Im getting a sweater for christmas , I'd much rather have a screamer or a moaner ho! ho! ho!
AuthorReplies:
Krazy_Karl
Skirmisher
posted 10-01-06 09:55 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
lol, crimbo. An expansion pack is coming soon, bit I'm too lazy to provide a link because I'm generally lazy and also it's midnight here. :0

im in ur base

steelin ur crates
xSephirothx
Skirmisher
(id: xMatt the Greatx)
posted 10-01-06 10:00 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Biggest change since Christmas: Brits are slightly OP

Second Biggest: Germans are now slightly UP

Least Change: Spanish are still OP

F1RE_FLY
Skirmisher
posted 10-01-06 04:06 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
X-Pack is called the WarChiefs, and adds 3 native Civs to play: The Iroquois, the Aztec, and the Sioux. Aztec have ONLY infantry (and no gunpowder). Sioux are cavalry-based. Iroquois have adapted to use some European technology (gunpowder).

Several features have been added to European civs, including a new way to win and an alternative to the 5th age (revolution).

Browse the WarChiefs forums on this site for details or go to The War Chiefs Site.

~иииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии~
ESO: F1R╔_FLП
~иииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии~
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames