Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Streak of Loosing
Bottom
Topic Subject:Streak of Loosing
TarsTarkas
Skirmisher
posted 10-01-06 04:13 PM EDT (US)         
Does anybody have some useful advice on how to break a loosing streak?

All of a sudden I started loosing horribly in every game. I have watched a replay, and I made about 50 really really dumb mistakes in the first 5 minutes of the game alone. Im not sure why, and usually I do way better than this.

If nobody has anything I will try doing calculus problems in my head for awhile and see if that helps

" Studies have shown that people who say "Gameplay>Realism" are less likely to find girlfriends or lead a successful, rational life in the real world.

To see these studies for yourself, please click here."

~ Cy Marlayne

AuthorReplies:
Zeal_Love
Skirmisher
posted 10-01-06 04:25 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
What has helped me break out of a 10 game losing streak I had recently was to change civ and strat, then I had a 6 game winning streak

ESO2 : Love_
Kdude
Skirmisher
posted 10-01-06 05:30 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
I reccomend you take a break for awhile. Get you rmind off of it, taht should relax you quite a lot. Also, what Zeal said, good advice, try a different approach with a different civ; you never know.

Hope I helped.

~Kdude~

(Peter is surrounded by apes with guns in a net)
"Hey, hey, ok. How many dirty stinking apes does it take to screw in a light bulb? 3, one dirty stinking ape to screw in the lightbulb and two dirty stinking apes to throw feces at each other. Eheheheehehheheheheheh."
ESO:French_Assailant
N_E_Patriots
Skirmisher
posted 10-01-06 08:58 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
yea, get another civ.

I lost in the AOE3H FRR
Support Gay Pride!
Michael Jackson is innocent!
I smell.
TarsTarkas
Skirmisher
posted 10-01-06 10:47 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Thanks guys - I followed your advice and tried out spain (I was using the Dutch) and I am now winning at my normal rate.

Thanks for your input.

" Studies have shown that people who say "Gameplay>Realism" are less likely to find girlfriends or lead a successful, rational life in the real world.

To see these studies for yourself, please click here."

~ Cy Marlayne

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames