You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies, Closed
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » I need help!
Bottom
Topic Subject:I need help!
mosku
Skirmisher
posted 10-02-06 11:41 AM EDT (US)         
Im right now in a game with my brother on 2v2 against someone and someone else (both in some clan) The game goes well until the lag starts... Then they stop talking and the game just freezes(like permanent lag thing). someone can talk, but someone else doesnt say anything, expect 3 times the same words: "Im here guy".

Then come the countdown screen and someone else is lagging out. Goes well, but stops at the last second. And here we still are. Taken 15min soon.

Any help? Oh and my brother keeps me informed about the game while he waits there...

Is that some hack?

[This message has been edited by Stonewall J (edited 10-02-2006 @ 01:46 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
John GrahamLeigh
Skirmisher
posted 10-02-06 12:11 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
I see the game has finished and you're recorded as losing. Bad luck - from the stats it looks as though you were winning.

The problem was probably just one or more of the players losing connection - one of those things that happens from time to time. If you think it may have been done deliberately, email age3.abuse@EnsembleStudios.com You probably won't get a reply, but if lots of players make reports about the same opponents ES will take action. It won't help with this game, unfortunately.

TarsTarkas
Skirmisher
posted 10-02-06 12:15 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Yeah, that has happenned to me before as well. Once my ally dropped the lag mysteriously stopped, and I proceeded to own the 2 enemy players massively. They werent actually that good.

Then the lag started again, and there was some type of error, I dont remember. Anyways, I checked the game stats afterwards and my team had apparently lost at the 5 minute mark. Arg, and we were beating them so badly.

" Studies have shown that people who say "Gameplay>Realism" are less likely to find girlfriends or lead a successful, rational life in the real world.

To see these studies for yourself, please click here."

~ Cy Marlayne

mosku
Skirmisher
posted 10-02-06 01:05 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Yes it actually says we lost it, but we didnt. After 20min waiting they both lagged out and victory was ours, but all the sites says we lost it. Wierd, but it didnt affect my pr anyway. I think it even just raised it...
StonewallJ
Seraph Emeritus
(id: Conquistador34)
posted 10-02-06 01:45 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Report to ES. Anytime you see somethingy fishty going on TAKE SCREENSHOTS. Those are the most effective ways to report a cheater. But we can't do anything about it here so e-mail ES. And we don't allow accusations here as well.

So, closed. But best choice is to always take screenies then e-mail ES about it.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][] Stonewall J [][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames