You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » What about the Far North?
Bottom
Topic Subject:What about the Far North?
Calatrava Knight
Skirmisher
posted 07-01-06 09:51 AM EDT (US)         
I want to see the Swedish and Danish in the new AoE3 expansion, they were great powers in Europe during the game timeline and both try to colonize North America and some islands in the Caribbean.

I also suggest the inclusion of a new map, "Greenland", and a new native civ, the Inuit. Inuit could appear both in Greenland and Yukon maps.

AuthorReplies:
iLord
Skirmisher
(id: Lord Iarune)
posted 07-01-06 10:13 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Whoa, sorry to break it to you but:

-It has been announced that the expansion will have no new European factions during the early Paleolithic Era. (Not really, but it was long ago) Originally ES was going to add Sweden and Italy

-Instead, the new civilizations in the expansion will be three playable native races. Two have been announced, the Iroquios Confederacy and the Sioux. Popular belief leads many fans to think the Aztecs or Incas are the third civilization, mostly leaning toward the Incas now.

-ES staff member Sandyman even confirmed that the Inuit will not be a new minor tribe. And Greenland will most likely not be map.

Sorry dude, you were just a little late.

׺°˜`°º×ALL HAIL THE UNCLELAND!׺°˜`°º×[/ind]\

[ind]Help to reveal the Dumbo Conspiracy to the World!

George_III
Skirmisher
posted 07-01-06 02:24 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Lol you're a bastard.

On topic: yea, like 4 months ago they announced that.

babybob_99
Skirmisher
posted 07-01-06 08:50 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       

Quote:

try

they TRIED but they DIDN'T.

Who is more foolish the fool or the fool who follows
-Obi Won Kenobi

My favorite quote from a movie.

I am the 1 person whos cuetech is higher in 1v1 than overall :O

Calatrava Knight
Skirmisher
posted 07-03-06 12:26 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
OK, they don’t want to include new European civilizations in the expansion. Well, I think that don’t include at least the Danish is a mistake. Perhaps in another X-Pack, I hope... or... Hmmmm... Anybody making a Danish mod? XD

Quote:

they TRIED but they DIDN'T.

They “didn’t”? LOL!

Check a map, guy… Greenland is part of Denmark since 1721! And the today called “US Virgin Islands”, near Puerto Rico, were the Danish Virgin Islands from 1666 to 1917. In the case of Sweden, it colonized Delaware from 1638 to 1655. Oh, yes, only 17 years, but… How long survived the German colonies in Venezuela? 16 years! (1529-1545). And the Ottoman colonies in all America? Oh, wait… they never were!

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames