You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.45 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Warchiefs for $29.99 CDN
Bottom
Topic Subject:Warchiefs for $29.99 CDN
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
F1RE_FLY
Skirmisher
posted 10-13-06 05:35 PM EDT (US)         
Yep, that's how much mine will cost. 29.99 Canadian dollars from Futureshop on Oct. 19-22.

I don't know if this applies to all provinces but it does in Ontario.

~иииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии~
ESO: F1R╔_FLП
~иииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии~
AuthorReplies:
GreatViet
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 02:17 PM EDT (US)     26 / 45       
:S i got mine for $32... sumthing include tax at best buy T_T
OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 02:18 PM EDT (US)     27 / 45       
Depends on your degree of interest in the game Georgeuk, as for you GeorgeIII, i think Lasalle has it, on the South Shore Tashereau and St-Bruno and Boucherville has it.

Which BB Great Viet???

If you see your teammate is not good enough, tell him to attack first and give him a chairshot in the back of the head when he's not looking.

[This message has been edited by OSN Baltek (edited 10-19-2006 @ 02:18 PM).]

zion_CDawg
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 02:30 PM EDT (US)     28 / 45       
Current exchange rate is about 14 - 15%, just 2 years ago it was closer to a third...

EB in Vancouver had it Tuesday afternoon, EB in Abbotsford was supposed to get it yesterday and didn't ... preordered it last week so I payed 38 bucks i think... big deal whats 10 bucks anyways.

George_III
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 02:41 PM EDT (US)     29 / 45       
Um, that's all quite far away from me :s I guess I'll wait for Future Shoppe to have it...
Lightning_Rider
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 02:53 PM EDT (US)     30 / 45       
I can't believe this, everywhere I phoned today has it... but only in FRENCH!
OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 02:57 PM EDT (US)     31 / 45       
Both Future Shops in Tashereau and Boucherville have it in english.

If you see your teammate is not good enough, tell him to attack first and give him a chairshot in the back of the head when he's not looking.
George_III
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 03:04 PM EDT (US)     32 / 45       
Yea well, where people speak english there's only french version left and vice-versa...

Je veux jouer!! Aaaaaah!!

[This message has been edited by George_III (edited 10-19-2006 @ 03:05 PM).]

George_uk
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 03:17 PM EDT (US)     33 / 45       

Quote:

Depends on your degree of interest in the game Georgeuk, as for you GeorgeIII, i think Lasalle has it, on the South Shore Tashereau and St-Bruno and Boucherville has it.

Well I'm surely interested but you have to be sensible about it. I mean don't go to all measures and waste hours of your time phoning every single store in the area, just wait a couple of days and buy.

Previously known as MoNo Ager
Lightning_Rider
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 04:26 PM EDT (US)     34 / 45       
OSN Baltek, I just called the futureshop on taschereau and they said they're recieving it tomorrow only. Argh...
OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 04:35 PM EDT (US)     35 / 45       
Oops Lighting, i was talking about BB.

Lightning_Rider
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 04:36 PM EDT (US)     36 / 45       
Best buy? I just phoned there and they said that the game isn't even out yet! OMG bunch of noobs running these stores.

Do they have it or not?? What did they tell you?

[This message has been edited by Lightning_Rider (edited 10-19-2006 @ 04:37 PM).]

Brtnboarder495
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 04:39 PM EDT (US)     37 / 45       
Lucky ... it's only in HALF of the ebgames and gamestops in the USA now.

I just ordered mine online early yesterday and overnighted it, if it's not here by tomorow, there will be hell to pay

Gameranger: _NiGhThAwK_
OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 04:42 PM EDT (US)     38 / 45       
Lighting, i don't base myself on those impotent guys that work at FS and BB, i check their websites, it's updated every hour.

Lightning_Rider
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 04:45 PM EDT (US)     39 / 45       
Really? So Best Buy on Taschereau has it then? In English?

Can ya pass me the link?

[This message has been edited by Lightning_Rider (edited 10-19-2006 @ 04:45 PM).]

OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 04:46 PM EDT (US)     40 / 45       
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0926INGFS10075259&catid=21136&logon=&langid=EN

at least that works for me, well 15 minutes and i'm there.

Lightning_Rider
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 04:50 PM EDT (US)     41 / 45       
Hmm... I will go over then. I guess the noobs runnin the place really can't be trusted.

I hope it's just not some other noob who updated the site when they infact don't have it.

Well, I guess maybe I'll see you there...

YAY I GOT IT!!! Got it at the Best Buy on Taschereau, I went in, and asked for it and the guy said the game wasn't supposed to come out till the end of the month, but I told him that on the site it was listed as being available here so he went and checked the database and then in the back of the store and brought me back a nice English copy.

Thanks OSN Baltek for your trick about the online status thing. Probably wouldn't have gotten it today otherwise.

[This message has been edited by Lightning_Rider (edited 10-19-2006 @ 05:44 PM).]

Krazy_Karl
Skirmisher
posted 10-20-06 08:21 AM EDT (US)     42 / 45       

Quote:

Lucky ... it's only in HALF of the ebgames and gamestops in the USA now

Bah, it's not even in Australia.

im in ur base

steelin ur crates
OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-20-06 08:23 AM EDT (US)     43 / 45       
Yeah Lighting, i got it too yesterday, went there at like 6:30 PM, the customer service clerk told me first it was not available, then i talked about the website, he went in the back, only to come back with a French version telling me it was the only thing they had. I insisted on the fact the website was showing it was available, and he came back 5 minutes later with the English version. Little indian clerk was really nice though, he went twice to check.

George_III
Skirmisher
posted 10-20-06 08:46 AM EDT (US)     44 / 45       
Yay!! FS at Marchж Central has it for 29.99, 34.18 with taxes!! Woot TWC FTW!!
Redrum_and_Coke
Skirmisher
posted 10-20-06 12:48 PM EDT (US)     45 / 45       
Yeah, I went to Best Buy too and they didn't have it stocked on the shelves yet. I kept having to explain that I wanted Warchiefs, the expansion to AOE3, as they kept showing me AOE3 instead. Finally, an employee checked their database and ran into the back to get it from the as yet unpacked boxes.

Only good thing is they are having a deal (if you have the reward zone card) where they give you a $10 gift certificate for buying an advertised PC game. With the gift card my game only cost $20.

So, if you have a reward zone card, it is worth it to put up with best buy for the deal.

Edit: The employees had no idea what an expansion (in gaming terms) meant. I find that funny and sad for an electronic store that gamers frequent.

[This message has been edited by Redrum_and_Coke (edited 10-20-2006 @ 01:44 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames