You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.45 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Tomorrow The Warchiefs is NOT released in Canada
Bottom
Topic Subject:Tomorrow The Warchiefs is NOT released in Canada
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
wraith1251
Skirmisher
posted 10-17-06 00:04 AM EDT (US)         
At Futureshop and Best Buy, we will have to wait 'til the 19th.
I heard that you can get it at EBGames on the 18th but haven't looked into it.
AuthorReplies:
OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-06 03:35 PM EDT (US)     26 / 45       
They said yesterday they would have it today.

EDIT: FUTURE SHOP BOUCHERVILLE HAS IT, UPDATED ON FS WEBSITE.

If you see your teammate is not good enough, tell him to attack first and give him a chairshot in the back of the head when he's not looking.

[This message has been edited by OSN Baltek (edited 10-18-2006 @ 03:36 PM).]

Lightning_Rider
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-06 04:10 PM EDT (US)     27 / 45       
Really? I Just called futureshop in boucherville and they said that they're getting it tomorrow also. I tell you, it's so hard to get a straight answer from the stores. Looks like at least SOMEWHERE will have it tomorrow, as everyone has said tomorrow.

My last class is cancelled tomorrow, so it should be a pretty sweet day.

OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-06 04:13 PM EDT (US)     28 / 45       
Well on FS and BB website, you can check each store, and they show by a green arrow when they have it, and Boucherville has it, updated like an hour ago. Anyway i won't get it today, unless it's Delson's EBgames that has it.

If you see your teammate is not good enough, tell him to attack first and give him a chairshot in the back of the head when he's not looking.
blackieinape3
Banned
posted 10-18-06 04:25 PM EDT (US)     29 / 45       
Milwaukee has it already and its only the 18th. People said that certain Best Buys dont have it. I am looking at my copy as we speak at work! Cant wait to get off!
OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-06 04:27 PM EDT (US)     30 / 45       
We hate you blackie... Yeah US are sure to get it before, it actually ships from the US to Canada, so add a day or two for us up North.

Botolf
Royal Guard
posted 10-18-06 08:00 PM EDT (US)     31 / 45       
I got a Futureshop flyer advertising it for the 19th. Thursday morning I'm getting it.

| Botolf the Crazed |
There's treasure everywhere!
Winner of the Kman Lame Puns Award
OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-06 08:02 PM EDT (US)     32 / 45       
Yeah, i got a confirmation today that most Future Shop and Best Buys will have it Thursday. A few already started getting it.

Brtnboarder495
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-06 08:46 PM EDT (US)     33 / 45       
Nope, tried numerous ebgames/gamespots today, all of which did NOT get them in. And we are talking USA. They claim they don't overnight ship PC games because they "aren't as popular". Heh ...

Gameranger: _NiGhThAwK_
Spleenless
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-06 09:16 PM EDT (US)     34 / 45       
Heh... both of the gamespots relatively close to where I live arn't even getting the expansion.
JonSlaught
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-06 09:51 PM EDT (US)     35 / 45       
FS told me it wont get on the shelf till tomorrow. Checking their website says they actually have it, but they are not "allowed" to sell it till tomorrow.

EB didnt even know what I was talking about.

So, thursday after work there better be some left!

RF_Gandalf
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-06 10:00 PM EDT (US)     36 / 45       
Target dept stores have the game in PA. Or at least one of the 2 I checked (the first was out). And I got the next-to-last at the other. They must have shipped only a few.
Messiah
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-06 10:58 PM EDT (US)     37 / 45       
My local Futurshop had some copies, I picked one up. The EB Games downtown, nor near my place had one. So I got it, but had to pay 39.99. God damn Futureshop.

“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets or steal bread.” - Anatole France, The Red Lily

The Hunger Site/Infoshop
The Crazy Idiot
Skirmisher
posted 10-18-06 11:12 PM EDT (US)     38 / 45       
Sigh, they didnt get problems like this when Halo 2 came out or something. Well, at least i preordered online, and its shipping.
OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 09:10 AM EDT (US)     39 / 45       
Wow, i checked this morning on Future Shop and BestBuy websites, they are stating the game to be in store available on October 21st, which would be this Saturday. Sucks if it's really what is going to happen. I'll still go in Boucherville during lunchtime to see if they have it.

Lightning_Rider
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 10:17 AM EDT (US)     40 / 45       
Everyone has told me that it's coming in today. SOMEONE better have it or heads are gonna roll.
OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 10:42 AM EDT (US)     41 / 45       
Yeah, it almost makes me regret not having reserved it at Compusmart yesterday.

EDIT: woohoo one store from Montreal has it, tonight is the night.lol

[This message has been edited by OSN Baltek (edited 10-19-2006 @ 01:18 PM).]

Lightning_Rider
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 04:36 PM EDT (US)     42 / 45       
Baltek, which store has it lol. I want it so badly tonight.
Brtnboarder495
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 04:49 PM EDT (US)     43 / 45       
Concerning Target, they weren't supposed to "legally" have it on their shelves until the 20th O_o

Gameranger: _NiGhThAwK_
Fulli_Completli
Skirmisher
posted 10-20-06 03:52 PM EDT (US)     44 / 45       
It was available at the EBs in Toronto yesterday morning. I didn't pre-order and didn't have problems getting a copy. $34.99

Some FutureShops seemed to be confused as to whether they were to even start selling it yet, despite the fact they're advertising a sale for it for the 19th-22nd. Morons. I think I'll spend the extra $5 and go somewhere where they have a clue.

Botolf
Royal Guard
posted 10-20-06 03:53 PM EDT (US)     45 / 45       
My local Futureshop had it on time and at the sale price.

| Botolf the Crazed |
There's treasure everywhere!
Winner of the Kman Lame Puns Award
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames