Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Just 2 questions
Bottom
Topic Subject:Just 2 questions
Apocalyps3
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 07:05 AM EDT (US)         
Hi all I'm new here (my nick in ESO is Apocalyps3) and I'm from Palermo,Sicily (in italy!). well i've got a question...I hope someone can asnwer me...when will I be able to buy warchief in Italy? Do u know something about it? Thx
p.s. a personal curiosity: I used 2 play with German but since 1.08 i've played with British and French... i'd like to play with German again coz they're quite nice 4 me...can u tell me if they're gettin better in Warchiefs? And what's new about them? What nice cards? ok i'll stop...hope someone will answer..cya!
AuthorReplies:
Dieneces
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 07:14 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I would assume that the War Chiefs will be available in Italy eventually, not sure of the date though. Check a local retailer for information.

As for the Germans, they seem to now be one of the lesser civs along with Portugal. But they're not too far behind, and balance shouldn't discourage you. Germans and Ports were my favourite European civs anyway.

"You cannot discover an inhabited land. Otherwise I could cross the Atlantic and 'discover' England."
- Dekhatkadons, Onondaga Iroquois chief.
Arowak
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 07:19 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Mercs Will be easier to get for everyone....
So Germans don't really have that much of an edge over that...
i think, could work the other way around too, now that they r easier to get, The Germans could do much better...

Si no hay cafe para todos, no habre cafe para nadie
CHE GUEVARA
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames